BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

You aren't allowed to post the link to weheartit so there is no problem at all.

Last edited by Abbibee258; 03-20-2011 at 07:10 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 07:09 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
I am one of those people who agrees, but then again, disagrees. I have seen people with cuss words on their hearts, but I'm not one of those people who does that. It's unfair to those of us who don't use it inappropriately.
I agree with that(:
Old 03-20-2011, 07:10 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbibee258
You aren't aloud to post the link to weheartit so there is no problem at all.
Yes, we aren't aloud to post a link of it.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:12 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
My defense on this:

You type in 'puppies' on google and you could find 1000 cute puppies and a cute puppy w/ a cuss word. Do you then come post on BI that people shouldnt mention google? No. And google doesnt even have filters.

You type in 'puppies' on weheartit and you could find 1000 cute puppies, and a FILTERED/BLOCKED image of the bad image, if you've clicked the button that blocks them. Then there is no problem.

My point is a few things. One, that weheartit has a filter. Two, is that it's google in a sense, but with better pictures, and filtered. Three, you don't have to go there, and it's your choice to browse it.

:P My opinion.
I agree with this too. And you do click on a link to something at your own risk

View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy
Yes, we aren't aloud to post a link of it.
What if its in your siggie? :/
Old 03-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
I asked FOM about this and she said they aren't allowed at all.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:13 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think people should put links to it on here and maybe don't mention it on here because a younger member could hear about it then go look at it and see something inappropriate on there. Thats how i found out about it, someone said something about it on here and i went to look at it.
They can't stop us from using it though, we can still use it for pictures, there is no way that can be stopped.
I

Last edited by chococat663; 03-20-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute

We can use pictures from it, Just not post links to it or mention it. It's already no allowed.

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
I agree with this too. And you do click on a link to something at your own risk

You take it out.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:17 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
I am one of those people who agrees, but then again, disagrees. I have seen people with cuss words on their hearts, but I'm not one of those people who does that. It's unfair to those of us who don't use it inappropriately.
Yes, I agree with you(:
View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
There's an option to block inappropriate pictures. I don't think it should be banned since a lot of us are into graphic making now and that's the website with the best pictures. People click on other's hearts at their own risk.
Yes, D, I agree with you too(:
View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
My defense on this:

You type in 'puppies' on google and you could find 1000 cute puppies and a cute puppy w/ a cuss word. Do you then come post on BI that people shouldnt mention google? No. And google doesnt even have filters.

You type in 'puppies' on weheartit and you could find 1000 cute puppies, and a FILTERED/BLOCKED image of the bad image, if you've clicked the button that blocks them. Then there is no problem.

My point is a few things. One, that weheartit has a filter. Two, is that it's google in a sense, but with better pictures, and filtered. Three, you don't have to go there, and it's your choice to browse it.

:P My opinion.
I agree with you Brini(:
Old 03-20-2011, 07:18 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

They aren't aloud though, we can't post links to it.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:20 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Abbibee258
I asked FOM about this and she said they aren't allowed at all.
OOps.. Brb
I see some people with it in their siggie beside me..
I've been here about 2 months and had it in my siggie for maybe 2 weeks now and no one told me its not allowed :/

Okay. I took it out of my siggie
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT