BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Cqtr
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaili Xellent

Cqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the rough
 Cqtr is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Yikes! I need helpII Knut, Polar Bear, Trading Teddy, Sage Bear etc.

Please accept my apologies before hand if this is not the right place for this question. I did a search to find out about the various ranks, I'm not sure that is the appropriate name. Where can I learn what are and about the various status: Knut, Polar Bear, Trading Teddy, Sage Bears and whatever else.

I was able to find out about the Reputation green dot, although I have seen people with more than one of those; I learned about the Stars relating to the number of posts; I just want to get a handle on the Bear status.

Again, my apologies for posting this in the wrong place.

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

A knut: a preson/user with 10 posts or less
A polar bear: A person/user with 10 posts or more
A trading teddy: A person who is allowed to trade & visit the trading dens
A sage bear: a person who was a trading teddy that had 30 or ore trades.(:

Hope I helped.(:
Old 03-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Cqtr
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaili Xellent

Cqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the rough
 Cqtr is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much. Yes, the information helped alot. So, Sage Bear is the last position a member can acquire?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Ya if you 18 or up you can sign-up to be a mod or admin.(:
Your welcomee.(:
Old 03-24-2011, 09:24 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cqtr
Thank you so much. Yes, the information helped alot. So, Sage Bear is the last position a member can acquire?
Yes, but if you're eighteen years old or older you can apply to be a moderator, and then you could get promoted to be an administrator. If not, then you get to be a Sage Bear once you reach the requirements when you're a trading teddy.(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3