BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline
Default Walking Bears

I've been gone from BABV for quite a while so I'm wondering, why is it that some members can walk their bears while others can't? Was this a limited edition feature?
Old 03-26-2011, 03:47 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

there is a button on the mystuff right in the middle that you can click on and that makes your bear go outside of your backpack

if you click it it means your bear walks with you and isnt in your backpack
if you click it again it will put your bear back in your backpack

the button is located right in the middle of the screen when you select mystuff
Old 03-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
there is a button on the mystuff right in the middle that you can click on and that makes your bear go outside of your backpack

if you click it it means your bear walks with you and isnt in your backpack
if you click it again it will put your bear back in your backpack

the button is located right in the middle of the screen when you select mystuff
Could you show me a screenshot? I can't seem to find it.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:49 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

This feature was introduced with the Virtual Bears that were released in October. If you bought one of these bears you would get the option to let your bear walk or be in your backpack.
Most people got it since due to an error of Junior Cyberguides Bearmails, every JCBG at the time got the JCBG virtual bear. Thus getting the feature.
Since the virtual bears are no longer sold, you can't get the feature anymore.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:50 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute

sure let me log on

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
This feature was introduced with the Virtual Bears that were released in October. If you bought one of these bears you would get the option to let your bear walk or be in your backpack.
Most people got it since due to an error of Junior Cyberguides Bearmails, every JCBG at the time got the JCBG virtual bear. Thus getting the feature.
Since the virtual bears are no longer sold, you can't get the feature anymore.

Hope this helps.
Really? I'm going to check an account with no virtual bears.
Also it wasn't an error the JCBG were supposed to get the bears.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:52 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute

Actually no, remember the free smallfry's bearmail?
A lot of people complained about it only being available for one day and most of us didn't even get it or got to print it.
The bears were to make up for that since it was a major glitch on their part. I know because I asked Maxine about it and so did other people.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Actually no, remember the free smallfry's bearmail?
A lot of people complained about it only being available for one day and most of us didn't even get it or got to print it.
The bears were to make up for that since it was a major glitch on their part. I know because I asked Maxine about it and so did other people.
Oh ok, but the actual bearmail wasn't a mistake, it was to make up for the smallfry mistake.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:55 PM
tweety

I know the bearmail wasn't a mistake since we were all supposed to get a smallfry, but many people didn't get to see the mail or print it.
So for that we all got JCBG virtual bears.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:55 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

Fae do you see this glowing button:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
Fae do you see this glowing button:
Click the image to open in full size.
D: I don't have it. There might have been an event that I missed.
Thanks anyway.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hanner nanner(: