BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2008, 09:12 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Customizing Profile Background Suggestion

I really like my profile and I really enjoy going and chatting with other friends on their profiles. Today while I was viewing my profile I was just there thinking and I thought that it would be really nice if the members at BI could have the option of customizing our Profile backgrounds! There could be a rule about not adding fast blinking backgrounds and stuff, because I know that some people can get seizures from that. I know that I would have a lot of fun if had a feature like this added.
I just would like to hear what the members and staff here think of this idea.
Thanks for viewing this thread.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Lynnfulloffun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LinetteUR2Cute, Linettesocute

Lynnfulloffun is on a distinguished road
 Lynnfulloffun is offline Status: Offline

Hello, I think it would be cool to change it if we wanted to, and as far as the blinking I dont see a problem with the blinking....
Old 11-16-2008, 09:29 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Lynnfulloffun
Hello, I think it would be cool to change it if we wanted to, and as far as the blinking I dont see a problem with the blinking....
I've always wanted too as well. That's why I made the suggestion. Also thanks for your input.
Also... the blinking is a problem because some people might have Seizure Disorders which causes suffering when seeing flashing lights.
That's why I brought up the rule against blinking.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Lynnfulloffun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LinetteUR2Cute, Linettesocute

Lynnfulloffun is on a distinguished road
 Lynnfulloffun is offline Status: Offline

What do you mean the entire back ground or just like my bear? I understand i would never want to cause someone to have a seizure or anything else..
Old 11-16-2008, 09:40 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

No... your bear wouldn't do anything. Just like fast flashing super colorful backgrounds.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:48 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

Would anybody else like to post and say if they disagree or agree with my suggestion? If so please do so!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Gia2Hip35
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gia2Hip35

Gia2Hip35 is on a distinguished road
 Gia2Hip35 is offline Status: Offline

I think that is an AWESOME idea! ALso, we could do it ourselves like have an edit profile background option. I Like it, Starr!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:02 PM
KrystleAlohaBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KrystleAlohaBear

KrystleAlohaBear is on a distinguished road
 KrystleAlohaBear is offline Status: Offline

actually i would like have my own profile and be able to design it and have it something like when someone looks at one of your post and clicks your name they have an option to go to your profile and then the background and after that they see al the other regular things there like your friends all posts by you ect... but i like that idea and hope one of the adminsrators think this idea is cool and might add it! Also this makes BI more colorful by looking at everyone's fifferent backgrounds i am really looking forward to the adminstartors to maybe add this option
Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Gia2Hip35
I think that is an AWESOME idea! ALso, we could do it ourselves like have an edit profile background option. I Like it, Starr!
Thanks. Also I like the option too. And maybe you could also upload pictures onto it and add colors. I'm totally enjoying all my brainstorming right now. xD

View Post Originally Posted by KrystleAlohaBear
actually i would like have my own profile and be able to design it and have it something like when someone looks at one of your post and clicks your name they have an option to go to your profile and then the background and after that they see al the other regular things there like your friends all posts by you ect... but i like that idea and hope one of the adminsrators think this idea is cool and might add it! Also this makes BI more colorful by looking at everyone's fifferent backgrounds i am really looking forward to the adminstartors to maybe add this option
Me too. I was thinking I should actually tell an Admin but I decided if they really wanted the feature it should be their choice to view this thread.
Thanks for your post also!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:41 AM
addball1516
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AddieBallerina15

addball1516 has a spectacular aura aboutaddball1516 has a spectacular aura about
 addball1516 is offline Status: Offline

While I was looking at the FAQ, I saw something like this. - Backgrounds on user profiles. It would be a great thing if they enable it. It depends on the head of the blog to enable it or disable it.

Last edited by addball1516; 11-18-2008 at 03:42 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT