BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Old 12-25-2008, 06:38 PM
michellelucky38
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MichelleLucky38

michellelucky38 is on a distinguished road
 michellelucky38 is offline Status: Offline

thank you, but do you know how to get movement in your avatar and signature?
Old 12-28-2008, 06:53 PM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

Thank You I having trouble with that
Old 12-29-2008, 02:29 AM
hayleyhugs4
Banned
BABV Name: hayleyhugs4

hayleyhugs4 is on a distinguished road
 hayleyhugs4 is offline Status: Offline

wow thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 03:34 AM
addieapril153
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I don't play anymore. ;'(

addieapril153 will become famous soon enough
 addieapril153 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide!..
Old 01-03-2009, 07:54 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide
Old 01-03-2009, 07:56 AM
ClaudiaChocolate
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaudiaChocolate

ClaudiaChocolate is on a distinguished road
 ClaudiaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

thanks for all u time and hard work
Old 01-04-2009, 03:35 PM
LauraLinds
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TiffanySnowflake54

LauraLinds is on a distinguished road
 LauraLinds is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Since this seems to be a commonly asked question, I thought I'd type up a set of detailed instructions

This is a quick step-by-step for adding a link to your signature, specifically a hyper-link, where you would have a specific word or phrase be the link to another part of the site, like your Condo thread.

First, go to the page you'd like to link to. For this set of instructions, I'll use a Condo thread as an example. Be sure to go to page 1 of the thread.

At the top of the page, you will see the URL. This will look like: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/blahblahblahelse . Left click anywhere in the URL. The entire address should now be highlighted. Be careful to not click anywhere else (if you do, you'll just need to re-highlight the URL). Right click in the highlighted address and select COPY from the drop down menu.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now, go to your User Control Panel. It is located in the second menu bar from the top, far left, User CP.

Look down the menu on the far left for Settings & Options, and click Edit Signature.

You may have up to 3 lines of text in your signature. Keep this in mind when designing it and planning what links you'd like to add.

In the Edit Signature text box, type in the text you'd like use for your link. For our example, we'll use: Visit My Cub Condo!

Left click in front of the 'V' and, while holding the mouse button down, drag the cursor to just after the '!'. The entire text should now be highlighted.

Click on the icon above that looks like the earth. It is located in the second row from the top, 11th from the left, and if you place your cursor over it, a pop-up box will say "insert link".

The box that pops up when you click that button will already have http:// in it. Delete that. Right click in the box and select PASTE from the drop-down menu.

Click OK. Save your signature.

Repeat the process to add additional links (but remember to save in between).

Also, be sure to check your link to be sure it goes where you meant it to

All done Happy linking!!

**Please note: you can use this process when creating a post, as well. This can be especially helpful when trying to help someone find a thread in a different part of the forum

***Also, if you have questions or problems, let me know. I'm happy to help!!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:37 PM
LauraLinds
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TiffanySnowflake54

LauraLinds is on a distinguished road
 LauraLinds is offline Status: Offline
Default Thanks, I needed some help with this!

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Since this seems to be a commonly asked question, I thought I'd type up a set of detailed instructions

This is a quick step-by-step for adding a link to your signature, specifically a hyper-link, where you would have a specific word or phrase be the link to another part of the site, like your Condo thread.

First, go to the page you'd like to link to. For this set of instructions, I'll use a Condo thread as an example. Be sure to go to page 1 of the thread.

At the top of the page, you will see the URL. This will look like: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/blahblahblahelse . Left click anywhere in the URL. The entire address should now be highlighted. Be careful to not click anywhere else (if you do, you'll just need to re-highlight the URL). Right click in the highlighted address and select COPY from the drop down menu.

Now, go to your User Control Panel. It is located in the second menu bar from the top, far left, User CP.

Look down the menu on the far left for Settings & Options, and click Edit Signature.

You may have up to 3 lines of text in your signature. Keep this in mind when designing it and planning what links you'd like to add.

In the Edit Signature text box, type in the text you'd like use for your link. For our example, we'll use: Visit My Cub Condo!

Left click in front of the 'V' and, while holding the mouse button down, drag the cursor to just after the '!'. The entire text should now be highlighted.

Click on the icon above that looks like the earth. It is located in the second row from the top, 11th from the left, and if you place your cursor over it, a pop-up box will say "insert link".

The box that pops up when you click that button will already have http:// in it. Delete that. Right click in the box and select PASTE from the drop-down menu.

Click OK. Save your signature.

Repeat the process to add additional links (but remember to save in between).

Also, be sure to check your link to be sure it goes where you meant it to

All done Happy linking!!

**Please note: you can use this process when creating a post, as well. This can be especially helpful when trying to help someone find a thread in a different part of the forum

***Also, if you have questions or problems, let me know. I'm happy to help!!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:54 AM
GabbieNiftyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: gαввíєníftчвєαr

GabbieNiftyBear is on a distinguished road
 GabbieNiftyBear is offline Status: Offline
Smile Party Paigerockstar bday

Please come she is my good friend it is at friendship farm in coffee shop in usa and we r going to have a ball plz come
Old 01-10-2009, 12:23 PM
GabbieNiftyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: gαввíєníftчвєαr

GabbieNiftyBear is on a distinguished road
 GabbieNiftyBear is offline Status: Offline

thank you so beary much!
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
millieblue2, ninjapossumsrock, you'll_neva_guess, zaravanilla26