BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2011, 07:23 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Creative Parrot's Funky Hotel [Vacannies Available] From 17th April 2011- 31st December 2011

Welcome to.. Creative Parrot's
Funky Hotel :]

Introduction

You may think this is an ordinary hotel with jolly people and good service, but NO, this is a hotel that offers, entertainment like, ballroom dancing, Karaoke night, Comedy shows, Movie studio and lots more! We offer a bar, with different drinks, like orange and passion fruit juices and smoothies! We also offer a restaurant, with waiters which serve the best quality food all round. The rooms are splendid, each room contains, a bed, a TV, A table and chairs, Up to standard wallpaper and flooring with tons more. Room service is available to every single guest that comes to the hotel, cleaners are available if you wish and house keepers, which help you around the hotel if you are lost. When you visit your room and are not happy with the wallpaper or flooring, just ask for a different colour of design and we will be happy to oblige! All of the accommodations and hotel is FREE of charge!

PLEASE READ:

The hotel desperately needs people to
apply for jobs, here are the job
vacancies available and the job requirements

Jobs Available
Cleaner- You can either wear the white apron with the blue paw on it with black leggings with black sneakers or boots and a top [Not to flashy and bright though] or just wear no apron if you don't have one.
Job taken by- SummerSurf57

Another Cleaner- You can either wear the white apron with the blue paw on it with black leggings with black sneakers or boots and a top [Not to flashy or bright though] or just wear no apron if you don't have one.

Another Cleaner- You can either wear the white apron with the blue paw on it with black leggings with black sneakers or boots and a top [Not to flashy or bright though] or just wear no apron if you don't have one.

Waiter- White leggings with Stripe Floral Tee [In light blue] and Animal Print Ballet Flats or Wedge Peep Toe Heels in Black.

Another Waiter- White leggings with Stripe Floral Tee [In light blue] and Animal Print Ballet Flats or Wedge Peep Toe Heels in Black.

Another Waiter- White leggings with Stripe Floral Tee [In light blue] and Animal Print Ballet Flats or Wedge Peep Toe Heels in Black.

Another Waiter- White leggings with Stripe Floral Tee [In light blue] and Animal print Ballet Flats or Wedge Peep Toe Heels in Black.

Juice Maker- Short Black Skirt, with flashy top [Hot Pink.] and Mary High Heels, In Black. [Or a short dress [Hot Pink] with black Mary High Heels.

Comedy Show People, only 5 people allowed to come in the Comedy Show- You don't need a dress code because you will be doing silly things and shows which include different outfits, so I will tell you when you need to wear a specific outfit.

Dance Class Instructor- You need to wear black shorts, a plain orange top and some sandals.

Ballroom Entertainer- You have to wear a short dress, with high heels and long hair. Job taken by- Opal Girl

Room Service- You need to wear the exact same thing as the waiters.
Job Taken by- RoxyJazz10

Secretary- You need to wear something formal, but sassy, you are helping me with the customers, so you need to be sensible and smart.

Form for job application.
If you do not fill in the form correctly after I tell you to, you will not be able to have a job.

BI name-
Build-A-Bearville Username-
Job you want to have-
Will you be able to come to the hotel every day-
If not, how many days in a week will you come on-
Why you want this job-
Are you going to be nice to other customers-
Will you wear the dress code that your job has to have-
What would you rate this hotel out of 10 [Your honest opinion]-

Also for the people who want to stay in my hotel, the rooms available are as follows...

Main Bedroom [The luxury one] Room Taken by StephanieHappy21
Dorm Room Available
Hal Moose Room Available
Curly Lamb Room Available
Hello Kitty Room Available
Brown Sugar Puppy Room Available
Chococat Room Taken by- ZoeySummer508
Smallfry Panda House Room Available
Smallfry Happy Chicken House Room Taken by Elffy90
Smallfry Bunny House Room Available

Form if you want to stay at Creative Parrot's Funky Hotel

BI name-
Build-A-Bearville Username-
Why you want to stay at this hotel-
What room do you want to stay in-
Out of 10 what would you give the hotel on first appearance-
How long will you be staying-
If you don't know, how many days/weeks/months do you THINK you will be staying-

I hope you have a good stay at my hotel

From
Creative Parrot.

P.S - If you have any problems, complaints, enquirers or questions about my hotel, please VM me.

Thankyou.

Last edited by Beherenow; 04-19-2011 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Edited job description
Old 04-16-2011, 11:31 AM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

Is this approved?
Old 04-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by alicecoolgirl
Is this approved?
Yuppy. It will be, I posted on the Sign Up Thing, would you like to stay at the hotel or do a job there??
Old 04-16-2011, 11:34 AM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Yuppy. It will be, I posted on the Sign Up Thing, would you like to stay at the hotel or do a job there??
I know you applied but you are meant to wait until it is approved before posting like it says in the rules of the team play, Once it is approved i might want to work or stay at your hotel
Old 04-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Polar Bear

I know you applied but you are meant to wait until it is approved before posting like it says in the rules of the team play, Once it is approved i might want to work or stay at your hotel
Oh, Sorry! And thank you for telling me, I will wait for it to be properly approved before I offer any jobs ! Thank you ALICE ;]
Old 04-16-2011, 11:39 AM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Oh, Sorry! And thank you for telling me, I will wait for it to be properly approved before I offer any jobs ! Thank you ALICE ;]
No Problem I vmed rainribbon who approves the team plays, and reminded her that there are a few applications that needed approving, so hopefully soon it will be
Old 04-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Polar Bear

No Problem I vmed rainribbon who approves the team plays, and reminded her that there are a few applications that needed approving, so hopefully soon it will be
Again, A HUGE thank you Alice. REP :]
Old 04-16-2011, 11:41 AM
RoxyJazz10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RoxyJazz10

RoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the rough
 RoxyJazz10 is offline Status: Offline

sounds good. great job Alice.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by RoxyJazz10
(Once it is Approved, for sure, cause i might forget how to find the form. if not approved just let me no please)
BI name- RoxyJazz10
Build-A-Bearville Username-RoxyJazz10
Job you want to have- Secretary, Waiter, or Room Service
Will you be able to come to the hotel every day- no
If not, how many days in a week will you come on- at least twice a week
Why you want this job- beacuse it sound interesting
Are you going to be nice to other customers- yes, thats a no brainer
Will you wear the dress code that your job has to have- yes
What would you rate this hotel out of 10 [Your honest opinion]- haven't seen it but sounds nice.
(Please tell me were ur hotel is so i can see it please.)
Right, you can be Room Service!
Thank you for applying,
My hotel is in my cub condo,
you can see it when I come online.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:44 AM
RoxyJazz10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RoxyJazz10

RoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the rough
 RoxyJazz10 is offline Status: Offline

oh, i was waiting to be approved first, so i changed it because of the rules on top
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT