BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Why isnt my Special Rooms appearing? :O

Well i was going to put some furniture on one of my Special rooms in the 'Special section' but when i clicked on it right away its blank...O_o
Why is it like that?
Is this a glitch..?
If so please fix it. (:
Thanks! :]
Old 05-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Email vwhelp@buildabear.com and they will test your account for you and fix the problem
Otherwise try clearing your cache.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:43 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Peacecookie12
Well i was going to put some furniture on one of my Special rooms in the 'Special section' but when i clicked on it right away its blank...O_o
Why is it like that?
Is this a glitch..?
If so please fix it. (:
Thanks! :]
I'm beary sorry about that Cookie Our DevelopBears are still working on getting this glitch fixed. Please stay tuned for updates.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold

Oh okay... :]
Thanks Jao! (:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:01 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

Oh okay... :]
Thanks Jao! (:
You're welcome! It's Joe by the way
Old 05-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

GAH!
I get confused with some cybearguides name. ;]

Sorry and i just maybe spelled 'Jao' because i typed really fast. xD
Old 05-05-2011, 08:14 PM
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh

BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline

It's fixed now..thanks cybearguides! I'm sure you worked very hard to fix the glitch (;
Old 05-05-2011, 08:35 PM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline

Awesome it's fixed!
Old 05-07-2011, 11:08 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

GAH!
I get confused with some cybearguides name. ;]

Sorry and i just maybe spelled 'Jao' because i typed really fast. xD
It's ok Cookie!

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSummer207
It's fixed now..thanks cybearguides! I'm sure you worked very hard to fix the glitch (;
View Post Originally Posted by II Snow II
Awesome it's fixed!
That's right guys! This glitch has been fixed Thank you beary much fur your patience!
Old 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
II Snow II
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TealBearHug1

II Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the roughII Snow II is a jewel in the rough
 II Snow II is offline Status: Offline

sometimes my special rooms disappear too but then they come back once i sign out and then sign back in........sometimes this may not work so you might just want it to rest for a while and and then after maybe 2-3 days it might go back to normal.....................Hope this helps!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT