BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 03:34 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline
Default BBB... Its Bailey's Buildabear Blog =P

Hi Hi ^_^

I'm Bailey, and this is my Buildabear Blog- BBB for short.
I've been wanting to make a thread, listing my buildabear types and names for a while but I didn't know about this section until today... lol.

Anyways, lets start =)

First will be the Buildabear type, then name, then Name meaning, then extra details last:

ChocoCat - Hikari - Dawn (From Pokemon)'s Japanese Name - I miss Spelled her name on the Birth certificate, so it says "Hakari" instead of "Hikari".
Click the image to open in full size.
Hawaiian Hello Kitty - Chaya - Not sure of the meaning of her name. - This is actually my moms bear, but she logged it on the site, and gave me the plushie, lol. She is the only buildabear I have that I don't think has a Japanese name, cuz my mom named her.

Golden Retriever - Chahiro - Her name is from Spirited Away - This was my very first buildabear that I got about 6 years ago- Before BABV came out, But I used to call her Ruby, until I got her code for BABV,Then I renamed her Chahiro.
Kerropi - Kiko - Not sure of the meaning - This is also my moms, and she gave me the plushie.
My Melody - Haruka - May (From Pokemon)'s Japanese name - No extra Details
Turquoise Peace Bear - Kasumi - Misty (From Pokemon)'s Japanese name - I forget the exact name of this buildabear xD
Lil bunny Big Ears -Nozomi - Zoey (From Pokemon)'s Japanese name - I had wanted this buildabear for YEARS, and finally got it because of the Buildabear Beach chair recall. After I returned the chair, I used the certificate they gave me, and my allowance to buy her. lol.
Blue Cuddles Bear - Yuki - Japanese for Snow - I had planned on saving this name in case I got a winter bear, but then I was like "I probably wont get one..." Then I did... xD
Pink Cuddles Bear - Yuri - Japanese for Lily - I almost didnt use this name for this bear, because I didnt think that pink Lily's exsisted, but I searched them and found out they did =P
Pawesome Pink Leopard - Kokoro - Japanese for Heart - It is sooo wierd, that I named my bear this on November 12th, 2010, and then they came out with a Kokoro Bear XD

2007 Seasons bear (Autumn) - Aki - Japanese for Autumn - I love the coloring of this bear.

2007 Seasons bear (Winter) - Toketsu - Japanese for Freezing - I wanted to name this bear Yuki but I'd already named my Blue cuddles bear that xD

Beary Merry Christmas Teddy - Kurisumasu - Japanese for Christmas - This name is hard to pronounce... It took me forever to memorize. lol.

Panda - Kura - I think Kura means Black White in Japanese but I think Google Transalate may have mislead me =( - I still like the name tho. lol
Owl - Miyako - Japanese name meaning Beautiful Night - I kept pronouncing this wrong and forgetting how to say it the first few days. xD
2007 Seasons Bears (Summer) - Natsu - Japanese for Summer - No details

2007 Seasons Bears (Spring) - Haru - Japanese name meaning Spring - This is just 2 letters different then Haruka, which I realized after naming her this lol

Baby Panther - Alluriana - Japanese for Charming Grace - No Details

Shimmer Kitty - Akemi - Japanese name meaning Bright; Beautiful - I saw this buildabear on a flier at buildabear, and I knew right away I HAD to get her =)
Swirly Lamb - Sakura - Japanese name menaing Cherry Blossom - I was actually planning to get the Daisy bunny but I liked the lamb more in person.
Black bear II - Mayonaka - Japanese for Midnight - This bear is named after my Bearville insider story "Lost in Mayonaka Forest".

Read Teddy - Yumi - Japanese name meaning Short Bow - No Details

Boarder Collie - Kyoko - Japanese name meaning Mirror - I totally forgot the meaning and I had to research it xD
Shaggy Pup - Meari - Japanese for Mary - This buildabear is SOOOOOO soft!!!!
Yew Yew the Greenzys Panda - Midori - Japanese for Green - My moms favorite color is green, and my favorite animals are Pandas =P
Colors of Friendship; Rainbow Bear - Tokyo - Capital City of Japan - No details
Colors of Friendship; Colorful Hears bear - Kawaii - Japanese for Cute - No Details
Chocolate fudge pup - Kokoa - Japanese for Cocoa - I thought this name would be pronounced like Cocoa, but the A at the end of Kokoa isn't silent, like in Cocoa. (Ko-Ko-A)

Brown Christmas Bear - Arekusa - Japanese for Alexa - No Details.

NEW Champ Bear - Misaki - Japanese for Beautiful Bloom - The first 'misaki' was deformed (her head was small and mis-shapen) and we had to exchange her for the display bear in front of the store...)

White Tiger - Kimiko - Japanese for 'Senior - Noble - Empress'. - My tiger is going to be an empress... lol.

Old Pink Cuddles Teddy - Akachan - Japanese for Baby or Infant - no extra details.

Siamese Cat - Shamu - Japanese for Siamese - No extra details.

Dalmation - Mura - Japanese for Spots or speckles - Mura means Spots or speckles, but the pronounciation I use actually means Village or Town. lol

Tabby - Kanari - Japanese for Pretty - No extra details.

1997 Lil' Cub Chocolate - Miku - Japanese for Long Time - I named this bear Miku because shes so old. lol

Lil' Sweet Cream Teddy - Suzu - Japanese for Bell - I named this bear Suzu because me and my mom both thought her head was shaped sort of bell like. XD (I even wrote "Bell Head" on her certificate)

Husky - Kasureta - Japanese for Husky - I love this dogs eyes.

Lil' Vanilla Cub - Yorokobi - Japanese for Joy or Rapture - I love this bear =P lol

These are all my bears for now. I might post pictures soon, but idk if I'll get around to it...

Last edited by LinaCloud5; 06-06-2011 at 09:49 AM..
Old 05-09-2011, 10:44 PM
LinaCloud5

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold

This space is now reserved for when I run out of room in my thread XD

Last edited by LinaCloud5; 05-16-2011 at 07:48 PM..
Old 05-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

^^^^^^
Exactly what I said
But Bella you're only new
Old 05-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

this is a great idea Bailey!

Old 05-24-2011, 04:30 PM
CalleyCo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeahGlitter155

CalleyCo will become famous soon enough
 CalleyCo is offline Status: Offline

What a cute family!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:40 AM
LinaCloud5

Thanks =D

-rule-
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hopper loves this thread!