BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Build-a-Bear Collectors

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 03:46 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bambbos blog! From May 21st - June 1st! Updates each day!

Well, welcome to my blog. I saw that lots of other people did this, so now I am! I got brought to a Small town in South England on 23rd April and now I am going to blog! So, heres a little introduction to me. (Sorry, I am not allowed pictures.)

Part 1
: An introduction to me!
Well, as I said, I am a panda, called Bamboo, running a blog from 21st May-1stJune. I live in a small town in the South of England. I like my owner, Harrry. I am a panda and I care for the earth. I have donated £3 to WWF for pandas. Did you know that pandas are being cared for now? I have visited Bearville zoo already, and tommorow I will be blogging on my skiing trip! Then on Monday I will be blogging about writing a story called Bedknob and Broomstick. And on Tuesday, I will be talking about what I do at Pandas school. Thankyou for reading my blog, and remember to check every day! Also I am a very talented and I mean talented panda. I got 40/40 on my spelling test! You will learn more about my talents during my blogging time. Hope you enjoy it.
And did I tell you-I am a cousin to a panda in China? He gives me messages each day which means I will show the best ones to you!
Love,
Bamboo. Your friend for life.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 05-24-2011 at 02:57 AM..
Old 05-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Nice blog so far harry
Old 05-21-2011, 03:54 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
Well, welcome to my blog. I saw that lots of other people did this, so now I am! I got brought to a Small town in South England on 23rd April and now I am going to blog! So, heres a little introduction to me. (Sorry, I am not allowed pictures.)

Well, as I said, I am a panda, called Bamboo, running a blog from 21st May-1st June. I live in a small town in the South of England. I like my owner. I am a panda and I care for the earth. I have donated £3 to WWF for pandas. Did you know that pandas are being cared for now? I have visited Bearville zoo already, and tommorow I will be blogging on my skiing trip! Then on Monday I will be blogging about writing a story called Bedknob and Broomstick. And on Tuesday, I will be talking about what I do at Pandas school. Thankyou for reading my blog, and remember to check every day! Also, I am sorry for Spelling mistakes, I am only a panda!
Is your greenzy panda called Bamboo to?
Mine is to!
The store assistant told me the name.
xD
Old 05-21-2011, 03:55 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all

Yes! I am a Greenzys panda! My owner chose the name Bamboo!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Cooleo!
(Ten letter rule)
Old 05-21-2011, 02:48 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Part 2: Skiing!
Today I am telling you about my day trip to Bracknell ski center. As you know I am a very talented panda, so my owner said I could learn to ski. I am very good, for a panda anyway! And I am allowed to go on my own, my owner says after my lesson. So now I am really talented! Also, my owners learning how to ski! Today I passed level 4. Amazing huh? Its so fun skiing! My owner tried as well and HE passed! I love skiing! Esspecially as I am a panda who lives by a mountain. (Thats my old home!) And also I went down a 200 METERE SLOPE! It sounds xtreme, but I am not tired! I didn't like how the chair lift swayed, but at least it was easier than the button lift! The button lift was tiny, and it took me 10 MINUTES to get on! You should try skiing sometime!
Your loyal friend,
Bamboo.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 05-24-2011 at 02:56 AM..
Old 05-24-2011, 02:42 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Part 3: School and stories!
Sorry I posted late yesterday. I felt a bit unwell so heres yesterdays post. Today I wrote the opening to my story, Bed knob and broomstick! I really enjoyed it, and my teacher, Mrs. Panda (Not real!) said it was fantastic! And also, as the HT (Head teachers) assembly took ages, we only had 45 minutes of Maths! I don't really like maths, but I like all other lessons. We also did PE and I had to dance! Now luckily this dance was to Chinese music, and as I come from China, I can do the dance! When I got home I straight away turned on the computer! Then I posted this. And also, for this weeks Tuesday, I have a not much of a friend friend coming round because her mum can't pick her up until 4:00pm. And then on Thursday, a real friend of mine will be coming round! He will help me post on here but it will be shorter as we want to play!
Your mate,
Bamboo

Part 4: School!
Today I did another day of school. We read a bit but when I went to change my book, I couldn't because it the withdrawing computer didn't work! When I got back to class, we did spainish. Then we did maths. It was more boring as yesterday and longer. Then I played Castleworld with my friends during break. The we had phonics. Phonics is ok, but if I was the head of my school, I wouldn't have it. Well we did dis words. Then in english we did speech and i really enjoyed it! Then it was lunch and I played Castleworld after lunch! Then in the afternoon we read a story then got ready for PE! Now in my mind I HATE PE. Anyway, we did a race then practised our cricket skills. When we got in we read a story with our teacher. Then we went home. Thats it! Hoe you enjoyed my post. Tommorow I will be blogging about Castleworld and on Thursday about my friend visiting!
Thanks for reading,
The best of best bamboo.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

aww this is so sweet.
I'm Bamboo's 2nd Fan (Harry is your 1st)
Old 05-24-2011, 04:28 PM
CalleyCo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeahGlitter155

CalleyCo will become famous soon enough
 CalleyCo is offline Status: Offline

Aw, very cute. I love Bamboo. <3
Old 05-25-2011, 02:07 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Thanks everyone!
Part 5 School and singing!
Well, today we began by writing our improved story on Light and a panda. Then we had our usual Wednesday assembly on heroes. We then had maths, which was much better. We then had break and I didn't do much. Then in phonics we did speech and I wrote some conversations again. Then we wrote our build up to the Magic bedknob in english. Yayyy! Then we had the same ol' lunch.... Oh no! It was The Great Hogwash War in Castleworld! But luckily I wasn't killed....yet..... But tommorow I have still got the risk of being killed. Then we had reading. Just normal. Next we began our geography work on our school trip. Personally I would go to Panda world..but Harry says we should go to Cadburys world cos hes going there! Anyway, at the end of the day we had an assembly with some older children and they sang wonderful Adele songs! Finally our school sang Believe. And at the end we went home. And a couple of hours of go I played World of Pandas! Oh I mean World of zoo. Whoops!
Always there to help,
Bamboo
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hopper loves this thread!