BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-26-2011, 09:46 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline
Default The 2011 Camp Happy Heart Friday 7/1/11

Yuppers
The 2011 Camp Happy Heart Is Finally Coming back on Friday July 1 2011 a nice day since most BI members are out of school

Anyway the teams i think will lead are
Candy Flavor Team
Team Strawberry Cheesecake
Team Cookie Dough
Team Cherry Blizzard

You will find out the leaders probley in the June 30 2011 BVT

If you wanna compete

BTW:You can pre regster for CHH Next Friday 6/17/11
So if you wanna start early you can pre regester from 6/17-30 or sign up 7/1

Last edited by BrendanBear110; 06-10-2011 at 01:02 PM..
Old 05-26-2011, 09:52 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

That's Cool[;
Thanks for Sharing(:
Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I love Camp Happy Heart!
Hopefully my computer will get fixed then and I get picked to be on Team Cherry Blizzard.

Thanks for sharing. (:
Old 05-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Hmmphh.
I'll be on vacation xDDD
Old 05-27-2011, 09:56 PM
WolvesRGreat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥One Direction Forever♥

WolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the roughWolvesRGreat is a jewel in the rough
 WolvesRGreat is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! I've never done a camp happy heart thing yet. Sounds exciting!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
That's Cool[;
Thanks for Sharing(:
Old 05-28-2011, 12:01 AM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome!
This will be my first time participating in Camp Happy heart, so idk how anything works. xD
Do you get to pick your team?
Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

No!
You don't get to pick your team.
I think you click on someone and it randomly chooses.
Last year you had to do challenges (games) and you could see your team's points and the other teams points. The winner got a grand prize and the other teams got something else.

Thanks fur posting this btw! xD
Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LinaCloud5
Awesome!
This will be my first time participating in Camp Happy heart, so idk how anything works. xD
Do you get to pick your team?
No you don't get to. But i wish we could. Anyway, you would receive a camp T-shirt that um, has the design of your team. Like, last year, my team was orange sherbet, so um, the design was an orange! We also got a team emoticon, and got to do many fun things in the to-do-list(I think, i can't remeber) to earn points for our team. At the end of the camp, we'll get prizes! But only for the first and second team, so yea. Well, usually we go to the waterfall and into the cabin, where the bears in charge are at. So we register there and there's this board thingy, for us to check the points of the teams.

The themes of camp happy heart(Only what i know, since i only joined in 2009)

2009: Red and Blue team(There wasn't any special theme)
2010: The ice-cream bears
2011: The blizzard bears!!!!!

Ah, well, i really love camp happy heart and am soooooo looking forward to it this year!
Old 05-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

I can't wait for Camp Happy Heart! I had fun doing it last year, the games and activites were really awesome. Thanks for the info, Brendan!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail<3, alma.says.rawrr., aloha i was here ♫, jocelyn;d, joyce<3[: