BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Build-a-Bear Collectors

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 10:49 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Goldys blog! Updates each day form 2nd - 12th June!

Post 1: Welcome to my blog!

Welcome
Welocme to my blog! You may of heard me being metioned on bamboos blog, etc. But this is where I will blog everyday from today until 12th June! A whole ten days! Wow! And just for you infomation, Harry is my owner! Now as you can see Harry has put me in his avvie. Also, I am washed, walked, fed, and everythinged by Harry! There will be more bears in my posts, but theres to many to list! So you will have to go with me just saying their names. Some are BABs and most are, but a couple aren't.

Infomation about me
Name: Goldy
Fur color: Gold
Eye color: Brown
Species: Golden retriver
Weight: 25 grams
Height: 40cm
Clothes: Bad to the bone hoodie
Speical features?: Who let the dogs out sound

favourites

Favorite color: Gold. I am a golden retriver.
Favorite food: I AM CRAZY FOR VEG!!!!!!
Hobbies: Barking, walking, playing, watching Harry, sleeping, bathing and all sorts of doggy things.

About Harry
Harry is my owner. He has 9 build a bears including me. He lives in a tiny town in Southern England. He says his town is nice and it is! It is much nicer than some of Harrys local places! Harry is really fun and always cares for me and others. He does very well at school. I am very proud of my owner.

List of updates
np - Not posted yet.

1-Welcome to my blog!
2-Dog care!
3-Fun in the sun!
4-np
5-np
6-np
7-np
8-np
9-np
10-np
11-np
12-np

Notifactions for new posts
Ask me can I have a VM from Harry when theres a new post and your name will be put up here and you will get a VM from Harry saying New post on goldys blog! So you know when theres a new post.
Elffy90
Magic12

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-03-2011 at 03:00 PM..
Old 06-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

yay the blog has been started
Old 06-03-2011, 03:11 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all

Post 2: Dog care!
First of all, sorry I am late, I had to go to bed early last night because I had my doggy tournement earlier yesterday. Anyway, I woke up yesterday and Harry said that we were going to his nans and stuff. So we drove there and we went in the garden. then Harrys nan said shall we go to your house? We will have to pop to the chemist to get your grandad something for his foot. So we set off. When we had just got out of the chemist we reliazed Harry had forgotten his hat! So we went back home and got it. Once we arrived back at my normal home, they cared for me. They went to the park with me, fed me, rested me, bathed me and best of all walked me!!! I love all of this stuff even baths! Then after that we had my lunch of pancakes. Next I went on BI and then we did my doggy tournement part number 2. Then we played this game. After that Harrys mum got home and Harry did some animal crossing. We went to bed at 8:45pm Uk time on the dot.
Woof, woof!
Goldy the dog.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-03-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 06-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Harry,I now this may sound rude to you but the color is too bright that I can't read it.
Could you change it?
Old 06-03-2011, 02:00 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Part 3: Fun in the sun!!!!
Well, today Harrys started by eating pancakes. He gave one to me. We both spat it out at the exact same time and Harry said to his mum they are off! So I had some doggy biscuits and Harry had Cookie crisp. Harry even gave some to me! Then we went on BI. After that I helped Harry fill up the paddling pool. We all jumped in with a big SPLASH!! We played around a bit, then we went and played in Harrys room. When we came down we had lunch. Harry had pancakes and I had dog meat! (No, not meat off dogs, meat FOR dogs!) When we had finished that, we watched some TV. Then we took a big jump in the pool! After that we went on BI. Halfway through my rest Harry grabbed me and said my mums sorta stuck with her car. So we got our other car and went to help. My dad got it going but when we got home and tested it it didn't work. But the mecanic that we had to see wasn't there on Friday afternoons. So we decided to go back tommorow. Then we jumped in the pool. When I was in the pool they were cooking a BBQ. When we got out of the pool we had our lovely, delicous BBQ! We had spare ribs (I love them! They have a bone which I love!), gammon and rice. When we had finished that we picked the strawberries and Harry shared them with me. Mmmm! They were REAL fresh fruit!
Fun fun fun in the sun sun sun, I love it!,
Goldy the dog.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

warry i wanna be you co-owner
love victoria x
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Magic-Co-owner? If its for my club please fill out the form.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

ok warry can magic12 have a vm when there is updates
Old 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Ok Magic I will VM you when theres a new update.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Nice blog
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT