BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 12:25 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline
Default Guide~~ How to stay cool, calm and collected!

Click the image to open in full size.
Guide of how to stay cool, calm and collected!.

Someone annoying you or even bullying you and they won't stop? Even your little brother or sister, mum or dad or friends say or do something bugging?
Don't know how to stay calm? Here are some ways!~~

1) Breathe through your heels- Don't knock it, it works!

2) Think about the consequences of biting back.

3) Remember the value of the relationship/ friendship of that person you have.

4) Good Karma- Karma is when you do good things to other people around you, like good deeds, this will eventually come back to you. Do something bad and it will return back to you also, so do good deeds.

5) Take 5 deep breaths and walk away.

6) Do/say something back which is nice, this will surprise the person who is being rude/mean and they should begin to think why they are doing what it is they are doing.

7) Let your anger wash away from you, by not doing/saying anything back.

8) Don't retaliate~ Meaning do the same back just to make yourself feel better.

I hope you liked my guide, and I also hope that it helps you!
Be confident and be happy.
Stay cool, calm and collective.

Last edited by K8LINCHICK=); 06-15-2011 at 11:42 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 12:26 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Haha, Good guide xDD
Old 06-05-2011, 12:30 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future

Thanks people!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:42 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide!I always loose my temper
Old 06-05-2011, 12:42 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

I am glad you like it(:
Old 06-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide Creamlace
Old 06-06-2011, 06:09 AM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Nice guide!I always loose my temper
Old 06-09-2011, 01:23 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

I am glad it's helping people!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

it helps me a lot, since i always, without thinking, talk back to mah friends!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bananah fone!