BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 01:06 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline
Default I Bet You Feel Upset Game!

Ok, so here is how to play.

Person 1: I bet you feel upset cause the cow bit your shorts xD
Person 2: GARR. Yeah i do feel upset! I bet you feel upset because i ate your icecream! xD
Person 3: Nah im alright with it! xD I bet you feel upset because i took your bunny glasses! xD

And that's how you playy xD Let the game,.......BEGIN!

I BET YOU FEEL UPSET because i took your bab!

Last edited by AngelBlossom; 06-06-2011 at 01:08 AM..
Old 06-06-2011, 01:11 AM
ClariceBeeLuv
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ^Kinda obvious?^

ClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enoughClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enough
 ClariceBeeLuv is offline Status: Offline

Eh not really
I BET YOU FEEL UPSET cuz i stole your best friend!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:13 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future

GARRR, im so upset!! xD
I bet you feel upset cause i took your bunny glasses! xD
Old 06-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

No, not really. Infact, FREE BUNNY GLASSES FOR EVERYONE!!!! xD!

I bet you feel upset because I stole your kittens!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

They were so cuuute . . .
Oh well xD

I bet you feel upset because you lost 10000, million dollars!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Jessluv4babv
Banned

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light

No, not really........
Spoiler: show
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD

I bet you feel upset because I flew to Paris with your plane ticket that cost a fortune! xD
Old 06-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of

Nah, been to Paris xD

I bet you feel upset because I ate your homework!! xDDD
Old 06-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Jessluv4babv
Banned

OMG! You did? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! How much rep do I owe you? xD

I bet you feel upset because I blew up your pizza.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Was it hawiian? Then *cries*

I bet you feel upset because you are not awesome xD
(jk)
Old 06-09-2011, 04:20 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear

I am so upset D; xD
I bet you feel upset because i took your most prized possesion! xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
addy.loves.you.♥, addy♥ :3, chloeandtheunicorns♥, jg-chan was here >3, meghan, neydis ish awesome ;3