BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JG| |♥

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough
 Cloeybearpaw8 is offline Status: Offline

Oh noes! D: You took mah bandana xD'
I bet you feel upset because I sent munchkins to steal your shoes.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

YOU BET I'M UPSET! xD They have to smell my feet now 0______O

I bet you're upset cause I stole a mango from your kitchen
Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough

Nah, I'm not upset. It must have been an imaginary mango, because no one in my family eats those xD

I bet you feel upset because I stole all of your hand lotion.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Nah... Lol
I bet you're upset I got into your BABV account and made you seem random and crazy.
Lol (Jk, lol)
Old 06-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear

I'm not upset at all. I was already random and crazy C: xD

I bet you feel upset because I hid all of my grass clippings in your closet o_o
Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have a closet... Lol
I bet you're upset 'cause I blew up your phone. Lol
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear

My phone was already broken to begin with.. xD

I bet you feel upset because my turtle crawled on your head and now he's chillin' up there and refuses to move.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:58 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Ooooh, so that's what's on my head.. Rofl
Eh, gets a little annoying after a a while. Lol
Uh... I bet you're upset 'cause I woke you up at 3:00 this morning to get up and to the chicken dance and drink orange juice mixed with hot cocoa mix with me. Lol
Old 06-09-2011, 07:02 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold
 taylorblue64 is offline Status: Offline

Oh yeah!

I bet you feel upset because there is only 1 Harry Potter movie left!ϟ
Old 06-09-2011, 07:06 PM
xCookiehsx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: C O O K I E ♥ L O R E N A

xCookiehsx will become famous soon enoughxCookiehsx will become famous soon enough
 xCookiehsx is offline Status: Offline

Nahh

I bet you feel upset because I took your mansion, your car, your money, and your pets
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
addy.loves.you.♥, addy♥ :3, chloeandtheunicorns♥, jg-chan was here >3, meghan, neydis ish awesome ;3