BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2008, 07:23 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline
Default BABV Should Add A.....

I think that BABV should really add these places....
Ice Skating Arena
Water Park
Amusement Park

For the Ice Skating Arena there could be an area where you could Ice Skate. Then some tables and seats where you could sit and talk with friends. Maybe there could be a game that your bear has to learn different Skating Moves, and then there could be a Snack Bar, and an
area to rent Ice Skates.

Then, for the Water Park there could be like a big pool where people and their bears could swim. There could be a Water Slide, and Beach Balls, and a bunch of cool features. Then for a game you could have to like swim in the water to get as many rings as you could in 5 minutes.

Also, for the Amusement Park it would be like any other Amusement Park or Fair. There would be tons of Booths and rides to go too. All of the rides could be like games!

So how do you like all my ideas? Please leave comments on the thread!

Old 11-22-2008, 07:35 PM
tkendall94
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: taylorpawsonality

tkendall94 is on a distinguished road
 tkendall94 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bus ROute

I think it would be cool to have a bus to catch
Old 11-22-2008, 07:39 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tkendall94
I think it would be cool to have a bus to catch
Thanks for the comment.
Also, nice idea. I would enjoy it too maybe if every single day you and your Bear could catch a Virtual Bus in BABV and it could maybe take them too school or something! Ooh, I need to do some more brain storming! Lol!
Also do you mind me asking.... Do you like my ideas at all?
Old 11-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Hannahhoneybear9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HannahHoneybear9

Hannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura about
 Hannahhoneybear9 is offline Status: Offline

Those are very good ideas!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:44 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Hannahhoneybear9
Those are very good ideas!
Thanks so so so much HannahHoneyBear9. It really means a lot to me when somebody complements my Brain Stormed Ideas.
Do you have a favorite? If so which one?
Old 11-22-2008, 07:47 PM
AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8

AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8 will become famous soon enough
 AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8 is offline Status: Offline

I like the water park idea! Its really cute . And maybe there could be a show! Like with the orca!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:53 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8
I like the water park idea! Its really cute . And maybe there could be a show! Like with the orca!
Wow! Great thinking! Maybe like every other 30 minutes or hour they could put on a show with Whales, Dolphins, Seals and other water animals! Thanks for your post on the the thread.

Also.. what does everybody think of a BABV Zoo Idea?
People could learn a lot about different animals, and you could play games where you would have to do trivia with other members about animals!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:29 PM
addball1516
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AddieBallerina15

addball1516 has a spectacular aura aboutaddball1516 has a spectacular aura about
 addball1516 is offline Status: Offline

That's fabulous! They should take your idea for those places, after all we need some leisure with our friends and bears.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
alexfddy5678910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaGirlsRule

alexfddy5678910 is on a distinguished road
 alexfddy5678910 is offline Status: Offline

I like the Ice Skating Rink idea. I think they should add something like a concert hall and virtual guests can sing on there instead of talking like on the cloe show.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:34 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by addball1516
That's fabulous! They should take your idea for those places, after all we need some leisure with our friends and bears.
Thanks so much for your nice comment. I really would enjoy it if they took some of these ideas and programed them into BABV. Maybe I should send them mine and everybody's ideas that were posted here!
What do you say about that idea?

View Post Originally Posted by alexfddy5678910
I like the Ice Skating Rink idea. I think they should add something like a concert hall and virtual guests can sing on there instead of talking like on the cloe show.
Thanks. I like it too. It was the first thing that popped into my mind when I made this thread. Also a concert hall would be beary cool. Virtual Guests Singing!!! Omg!! I would love to have that feature. I love music and especially those with the talent to sing it!
Thanks for your comment.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT