BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events > Past Special Events > 2011 Happy Heart Summer Camp! > Strawberry Cheesecake Team

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 12:54 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline
Default 2009 RED Team Thread - UPDATE POST 1 - all Red team members must read!

This is the Red Team thread.

DO NOT POST IN THE BLUE TEAM THREAD.

Some of you may have noticed that your post count went down, or that the thread suddenly got a lot shorter.

This thread is for CHH Red Team business only.

It is not a personal chat thread.

Spam posts (YAY!, Hi, Bye, etc.) have been and will be deleted.

No saying hi, bye, brb, I'm making this, do you like this, what's the score, etc.

Think of it this way - before you post - will your post HELP anyone on your team - will it provide any information that the team needs (meeting spot, scores, tips for games, etc.)?

If not.... don't post it.

When meeting info gets buried by 10 "I'm coming" posts, newcomers have to ask repeatedly where the meeting is because the original post is a page or two back.

And in the process, other important posts get buried.

Then someone feels ignored, and gets upset, and the thread gets closed... and no one wants that.

So no more chatter - just information that needs to be passed on.

Use this thread to plan meetings, discuss games, strategies, etc. If you want to chit-chat, take it to the DCT.

DO NOT post about finding Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, etc. That belongs on the Special Guests thread for all of BI to see.

Absolutely NO trade talk in this thread. That includes gifting items, asking for items, and borrowing items.

The other team is not "the enemy" and if I see another post like that, the author and anyone participating in the discussion will find themselves on an extended 'vacation' from BI.

Those members on the Blue team are your friends and deserve your respect for the duration of Camp Happy Heart.

Do not make chants or slogans that are put-downs, taunts or rude in any way towards them.

If you see any of this behavior and do not report it, you are just as guilty as the person who posted it.

No parties, no contests. If you want to have a party, it must be in the pawty section of the forum and can not exclude anyone, regardless of what team they are on. Contests must be approved by JessBearHug and posted in the Contests section of the forum.

Do not boss your team-mates around.

There will be no uniforms - so don't go there.

The next person to post that they are bored can find another section of the forum to enjoy for 3 days.

Failure to follow the rules will earn you a 1 day "vacation" from BI.

Instead of worrying about how the other team is doing, or about winning, why not focus on working as a team, earning points, and having fun?

View Post Originally Posted by kattana12
Everyone on the ROCKN' RED team, this is for you!!!

Who: YOU!
What: A pep rally
When: Every Saturday night in July, 7:00 PM EST
Where: Den Sunny, Canada in the gym
Why: To get everyone pepped up to earn points for our team and to chat and play games!

This will be happening every Saturday night in the month of July, starting Sunday, July 5. The first rally is not Saturday because that is the 4th of July and some people may have plans. xD

Hope to see you there! Just look for me, KimberlyHappyHugs6.

BTW, here is a cheer for red that we can say on BABV! Credit goes to DestinyHoneyHeart!

Go red team!
We are here.
Go red team!
We are here.
We are ready for summer camp.
Yes of course.
Go red team!
Here it is.

Click the image to open in full size.

Mascot:

Click the image to open in full size.

Please remember that there are bound to be glitches throughout this entire camp month. Scores will go up. Scores will go down.

We expect to see good sportsmanship from EVERYONE!!!

The blue team has asked for images to use to make a camp album. If you would like to share some of your camp pictures, please put them together in one post or an album and VM pandyma618 the link. Thanks

Last edited by pandyma618; 07-01-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

this is my team!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:11 AM
hi900
Trading Teddy

hi900 will become famous soon enough
 hi900 is offline Status: Offline

me too do you like it? I do
Old 07-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by hi900
me too do you like it? I do
i love it theres a glitch i cant wear my shirt.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
AlexallHeart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlexAllHeart166

AlexallHeart166 will become famous soon enough
 AlexallHeart166 is offline Status: Offline

Go Rockin Red Team!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
hi900
Trading Teddy

i did not get a shirt
Old 07-01-2009, 08:15 AM
meloyellowjello
Polar Bear
BABV Name: melodycuddles5

meloyellowjello is on a distinguished road
 meloyellowjello is offline Status: Offline

i am on this team

my shirt is invisible
Old 07-01-2009, 08:16 AM
hi900
Trading Teddy

where do you get it
Old 07-01-2009, 08:22 AM
meloyellowjello
Polar Bear
BABV Name: melodycuddles5

meloyellowjello is on a distinguished road
 meloyellowjello is offline Status: Offline

when you get there and you click on miguelsunshine he tells you wat team then he says something and you click yes and he tells you rules then gives you shirt
Old 07-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by hi900
where do you get it
After the talk click on minguel or bs puppy and you will get it but you cannt wear it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
*have fun & good luck!, biankabearcub♥, brianna yay, crazykrystal was ere, destinyhoneyheart :), frogs are on the red team, frogs rule!!!, go red go red go red!, go red team! ♥ 99v, go red team!!-kitty :), go red!! -kattana12, go rockin' red - ariel, maddybear122, meghan says let's go red!, melaniejuly16, pie is on red!, red is awesomee, red is cookin, red is on fire-mary, red is rockin =], red will win!, sam's in awesome team, we rock redteam!, we're leading!!!, ♥go red♥-lucky