BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 05:58 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline
Default How to get newspaper print nails

This is a guide to getting/making newspaper print nails. It's actually very simple to make, you'll be amazed.
(paper also works but make sure what you write is backwards!)

Step 1:

Paint nails with base coat.

Step 2:

Paint your nails with any color you like.
(I suggest using white or a very light grey)

Step 3:

When your nails get dry, dip them in alcohol for 5 seconds.
(*You may also use hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.*)

Step 4:

Get the newspaper page and press it down on your nail for about 15 seconds.
(don't leave it on for more than 25 seconds, the paint will smudge and get all messy. We want the nails to be opaque as can be)

Step 5:

Remove newspaper and pass on clear nail polish on your nails. It will give them that beautiful shine.

Step 6:

Wow at your nails.

*LIKE NEWSPAPER NAILS?*
THEN YOU MIGHT LIKES THESE!

Check out my other nail tutorials!

-Checkered nails
-Mario life mushroom nails
-Zebra print nails

Last edited by StephanySprinkles; 06-28-2011 at 07:12 PM..
Old 06-25-2011, 06:14 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. xD
We don't read newspapers (well at least I don't xD) anymore plus i'm too lazy. To prove it, I saw the mini tutorial of a blog site and was like "OHMYGOD PRETTY!" xD
Old 06-25-2011, 06:15 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. xD
We don't read newspapers (well at least I don't xD) anymore plus i'm too lazy. To prove it, I saw the mini tutorial of a blog site and was like "OHMYGOD PRETTY!" xD
xD
I'm wearing them right now.
This also works with newspaper comic strips and normal colorful comic strips, its the same process.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Vanessa♥

Vanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of light
 Vanessa♥ is offline Status: Offline

i might try this soon. :]
Old 06-25-2011, 06:28 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Vanessa♥
i might try this soon. :]

I might be doing more nail guides in the future btw (:
Old 06-28-2011, 07:41 AM
CaitlinFriendsRock1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RIP CaitlinFriendsRock1.

CaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of light
 CaitlinFriendsRock1 is offline Status: Offline

Thats awesome!! Do more plz! Lol
Old 06-28-2011, 08:34 AM
PierceBlue2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: @longliveneal (fmoig)

PierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to behold
 PierceBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

I'm soon getting this! ^.^
Thanks for posting! :3
Old 06-28-2011, 10:16 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

This was a popular post on blogs a few months back. I did them, and was very satisfied. Are we allowed to post pics? I take pics of all my nail designs. Haha

Mine were turquoise and had a pink gem. And of course the newspaper.

*You should add that hydrogen peroxide works and so does rubbing alcohol.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:20 AM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
This was a popular post on blogs a few months back. I did them, and was very satisfied. Are we allowed to post pics? I take pics of all my nail designs. Haha

Mine were turquoise and had a pink gem. And of course the newspaper.

*You should add that hydrogen peroxide works and so does rubbing alcohol.
ok. (:
Yes your allowed to post pics of nails.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:29 AM
ILovePandas
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gerard.Frank.Mikey.Ray. ♥

ILovePandas has a spectacular aura aboutILovePandas has a spectacular aura about
 ILovePandas is offline Status: Offline

OMG!!! AWESOME!! I soooo wanna try this xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
amehissmart, blue bug :o), ~rrebwarts♥