BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2011, 05:53 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Skittles and Crumbles Blog :D

Welcome to Skittles and Crumbles blog. Crumble is my cookie dough bear and Skittles is my candy bear. I will update this blog every day or if not every 2 days. Well, lets stop blabbing on and lets introduce Skittles and Crumble! Over to you two!

Skittles Profile
DOB: 25/6/2011
Full Name: Skittles
Height: 43 centimeters
Weight: 227 grams
Fur Colour: Multi Bright
Eye Colour: Blue
Belongs to: Victoria

Crumbles Profile
DOB: 25/6/2011
Full name: Crumbles
Height: 43 centimeters
Weight: 227 grams
Fur Colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Brown
Belongs to: Victoria

26/6/11
Hey guys, this is Skittles talking here. My owner Victoria loves me and my brother so much! Can you actually believe she had TWO build-a-bears?! Well, this is the story; She couldn't decide between me [the cool one!] or Crumble [the okay-ish one]. I prayed that it would be me and not him but she chose both! They were 16.50 pounds each. 2 for 28 pound. She had a 4 pound voucher of so it came to a total of 24 pound. Then her mum Debbie tried to find her SFS card and came across a 10 pound gift card. I thought it would be like 1 pound left on it but there was actually 10 pound on it! So she got both of us for only 14 pound! Cheaper than 1 bear! WOW! Anyway, today me and Crumble are going to Victoria's nan's house with Victoria's mum. I hope there is lots of sweeties and Victoria brings her DSIxl if it is on charge! Anyway, Crumble is a bit shy today, and he has a cold, he caught it from Victoria! So he will post later. Anyway, see you soon,
Love from,
Skittles
xxx

27/6/11
Oh goodness me! Victoria and her mum are so ill with a cold and cough that they have to stay at home! It makes me really upset that they are ill, we are left on the bed at the moment on the floor. Its alright since right next to us is a smaller BAB bed, the heart one with leopard print silk blanket. Victoria is on the computer, typing away while I have to write this boring blog since Skittles is zzzzz, why did she have to pick him?! Anyway, today, is going to be a bad day. What will tomorrow hold? What will we do if Victoria's mum Debbie goes to work and Victoria goes to school? Will we eat tons of sweets or watch BGT? Oh great, now Skittles just woke up, demanding a piece of toast. So, bye!
Love from,
Crumble
xxx

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 06-27-2011 at 04:54 AM..
Old 07-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

He he, cute blog Neon :]
Old 07-10-2011, 10:59 AM
SmilezBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AddieCheerBear1

SmilezBear is on a distinguished road
 SmilezBear is offline Status: Offline

That's so funny! XD It's cute how they both don't really like that Victoria picked the other one!
Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Coool Blog!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

I like your blog, valarie. (:
Old 07-23-2011, 06:29 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

this is cute! can you continue?
Old 07-23-2011, 06:57 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

xD.. what a cute blog. =]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT