BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline
Default Please Welcome; Gooseberry!

I recently went to BABW, I was lucky enough to persuade my dad to buy me the 'Berry Flavored Blizzard Bear' I named her Gooseberry, heres a fact file;

Name- Gooseberry [Goosey for short]
Age- 1 Day
Owner- Me
Looks like- Pink, Blue, Purple and white fur combo, blue eyes, baby blue nose & cherry picture on nose.
Personality- Kind, Fun, Gooseberry has a sweet aurora around her, and is loved by many.
Other- Comes with a sweet scent of Strawberries, both on the bear and ice cream cup.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:24 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

congrats on your new bear. (:
Old 06-26-2011, 01:25 PM
jmpink123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Lilliestrawberry11

jmpink123 is on a distinguished road
 jmpink123 is offline Status: Offline

Gooseberry can be best friends with my Strawberry! She's the Strawberry Cheesecake Bear! awwww
Old 06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Gogobinsin
Polar Bear
BABV Name: StephMarvelous

Gogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the rough
 Gogobinsin is offline Status: Offline

I called mine Boysenberry Took me ages to find the right berry name haha
Old 06-27-2011, 05:28 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on your new bear!(:
Old 06-27-2011, 05:30 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Welcome Gooseberry! ( :
I bought an ice-cream bear too; just need to get it stuffed. xD
Old 07-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome Gooseberry!
:]
Old 07-03-2011, 04:02 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

I LOVE gooseberries!! I had a hard time picking out a name for mine -- Tayberry, Gooseberry, Marionberry, Black Raspberry, so many berries to pick from! .... but in the end I used Dewberry Chiffon.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:51 AM
SmilezBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AddieCheerBear1

SmilezBear is on a distinguished road
 SmilezBear is offline Status: Offline

Aww! Congrats on Gooseberry! That's such a cute name!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Congratz on your bear.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT