BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2011, 06:59 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline
Default BVO and Pawlettes Ups and Downs

Hi well alot of people are out of bearbills so i'm making this

Well if you have a "Outdated" Outfit or just need a change you don't always have to buy you can trade you can get cool items for example

EXAMPLE-Okay you want a red Justice outfit because you don't like your green one well then you trade with example-Kittyallheart she has the color you want you could say Hi i really like that color would you mind trading it for green? If they say no just keep searching.

How Pawlettes is Better than BVO

well i know a lot of people have no credits so....

Bearville outfitters good things
at BVO you can get a dress for 1 credit
Cool furniture,ride,items,etcAwesome design
Cooler looks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bad things
credit=1 dollar
Your style isn't as "Different"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pawlettes Good things

Cheap items
Nice dresses
Nice shoes
Mix in Match style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bad things

Not as "Cool"
Doesn't really follow trends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by tigerhappy26; 06-28-2011 at 07:04 PM..
Old 06-28-2011, 07:11 PM
DisneyGurl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LyndaFluff6

DisneyGurl is on a distinguished road
 DisneyGurl is offline Status: Offline

Yeah! I usually just buy my clothes at the a noncredit store too. Cause I usally regret everything I buy at BVO. And plus pawlettes has lots more choices!
Old 06-29-2011, 03:59 AM
FreeStyle
Polar Bear

FreeStyle has a spectacular aura aboutFreeStyle has a spectacular aura about
 FreeStyle is offline Status: Offline

Pawlettes is more cuz in this store you can buy pretty item at a good price!And i never buy from bvo clothing for me, only rides and clothing for my bear!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:26 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

I always buy from Pawlette's. There's more of a choice there.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Choco Devil
I always buy from Pawlette's. There's more of a choice there.

yeah, me too. but, if i see something i really like, i use my side account and buy it and trade with my main account.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:19 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

I always buy from Pawlettes and Bear stuff. I just go into BVO randomly each month to get bear clothes.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
ZoePink83
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZoePink83

ZoePink83 will become famous soon enough
 ZoePink83 is offline Status: Offline

I buy sometimes from Pawlette. But I have too much pretty clothes from Pawlette's. LOL.

But I go to BVO for interactive items each month. The clothes at BVO doesn't follow my style..
Old 07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
yeah, me too. but, if i see something i really like, i use my side account and buy it and trade with my main account.
Same here. I only use my credits if I see something I really want, or if I can't get it in trade. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT