BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2011, 03:11 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline
Default !Team Candy! Must Read:)

Okay Team Candy we need to win Right now we are in third place and need to win by the end of the month
Old 07-07-2011, 03:14 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

Would you like to take pics for my CHH photo album?
Old 07-08-2011, 02:18 AM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Emilpaw

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
 babvcrazy is offline Status: Offline

Well I am trying have to accounts with candy team
Old 07-08-2011, 09:15 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

You can try, but I think it's really reached the point where the positions will hold firm for the next few weeks. The difference is large enough that it would only make a dent if every member of Cookie Dough decided to stop playing.

. . . and if that happens, Team Strawberry Cheesecake will be in the lead.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with MollyFlyer. The positions are probably going to stay the same. [;
Old 07-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Ashley
Banned

Ashley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the rough
 Ashley is offline Status: Offline

Dont be quitters guys!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 07:34 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I'm not being a quitter, just saying that there's a difference of 6,000 points or more between each team's position.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM
emmamay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: emmamay1165

emmamay will become famous soon enoughemmamay will become famous soon enough
 emmamay is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
You can try, but I think it's really reached the point where the positions will hold firm for the next few weeks. The difference is large enough that it would only make a dent if every member of Cookie Dough decided to stop playing.

. . . and if that happens, Team Strawberry Cheesecake will be in the lead.. . . . . . . (different quote lol)
"Dont be quitters guys!!!"
true candy- we can't quit but i still doubt there'll be a dent anytime soon
Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

Go tea, candy!
Candy ftw
Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babvcrazy
Well I am trying have to accounts with candy team
I did not mean cheat
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
team candy, team candy will win!, ~rrebwarts♥