BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2011, 03:20 PM
YouBetterLoveTess<3
Banned
BABV Name: My Name Is Tess

YouBetterLoveTess<3 has a spectacular aura aboutYouBetterLoveTess<3 has a spectacular aura aboutYouBetterLoveTess<3 has a spectacular aura about
 YouBetterLoveTess<3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Yo i'm Tess

Ok my name is Tess Jackie told me to join the site so she wouldn't be alone,yadada yadada i do not play Build a Bear Ville, please call me tess or Mrs. Beadles

THANK YOU!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:22 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI, Tess! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to VM (Visitor Message) me on my profile.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:27 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome. (:
Old 07-09-2011, 04:15 PM
PierceBlue2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: @longliveneal (fmoig)

PierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to behold
 PierceBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

W e l c o m e .
Old 07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:52 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

Wlecome!
I'm Mona! ;]
Old 07-09-2011, 05:33 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

wats up :]

I'm allie, and I'm on a lot. If you need anything, ask any of us.

Welcome to BI!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey! You can call me Abby, or bearbear. =]
remember to read the rules carefully. Cuz when i joined i was kinda exited and rushed through. lol So try not to make that mistake. Ok here's some acronyms we use here and their meanings,

DCT:Daily chat thread.| The daily chat thread is found in coffee house, They are just threads you can chat with BI people on. They can be random ( and very fun ) at times. LOL
VM:Visitor message. | When someone posts on your page. You can reply to the message by clicking on the person's profile and then reply. :-)
Siggie:Signature | You can make your own, or order one at BI members shops. ( And don't worry it's free! lol) Just give them credit in your siggie.
Avvie:Avatar | you probably know what this is. So . . if you don't,
An avatar is the picture above your posts. You can also order these at the shops found in the , Beary creative section.

Levels on BI

Knut-( When you first join)
Polar bear-( You can now make friends , and you must post 10 times in order to become a polar bear)
Trading teddy -You have to have 100 Non-Fluff posts. Then your allowed in the trading den
Sage bear-You have to be a Trading Teddy that has had more than 30 successful trades.

That's most of it . . . read the rules, make new friends, be kind to other BI members, and just have an awesome time here!

Old 07-10-2011, 08:46 AM
ShonaAdorable33
Polar Bear

ShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really nice
 ShonaAdorable33 is offline Status: Offline

Hey welcome to BI! hope we become friends
Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI. If you have any questions please feel free to vm me. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mrs.bieber [:, ~rrebwarts♥