BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2011, 02:28 PM
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh

BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline
Default "This Player Uses a Different Chat Type & Cannot be Reported for Bad Language/Behavior"

I don't think it's fair that people with "Instant Chat" aren't able to be reported for bad behavior. For example,today my friend was on the stage in Pawforming Arts Center, she has Safe-Open Chat. Some girls with Instant Chat starting telling her to move and using the Laughing emoticon to laugh at her. I thought this was mean so I told her that she should report them. I tried too,but I wasn't able to because people with Instant Chat aren't able to be reported for bad behavior. I think this should be changed because people with Instant Chat can be cyberbullying too. And they're getting away with it,like in my example.

Last edited by BellaSummer207; 08-05-2011 at 03:48 AM..
Old 07-10-2011, 02:44 PM
PierceBlue2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: @longliveneal (fmoig)

PierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to behold
 PierceBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Finally someone says something about this!
I was just dealing with someone exactly just like that!
She keeps telling me to move from where I was standing & what not, along with the emoticon where it sticks it's tongue out!
And keeps demanding "Move"
I don't get why we cant' report them. . Just cause they have Instant Chat. -.-
Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 PM
serenastar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: George. George Van Snoubien.

serenastar2 has a spectacular aura aboutserenastar2 has a spectacular aura about
 serenastar2 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, definitely. I didn't know they couldn't be reported...
Old 07-10-2011, 03:15 PM
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh

BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PierceBlue2
Finally someone says something about this!
I was just dealing with someone exactly just like that!
She keeps telling me to move from where I was standing & what not, along with the emoticon where it sticks it's tongue out!
And keeps demanding "Move"
I don't get why we cant' report them. . Just cause they have Instant Chat. -.-
I know right. It's not fair.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:18 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

The best thing to is either leave the area or ignore them.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:25 PM
PierceBlue2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: @longliveneal (fmoig)

PierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to behold
 PierceBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Yeah, that is most likely the best choice anyways, since you can't really communicate with them.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:30 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
I didn't really know that Instant chat people could not be reported. Thanks for letting me in on that issue Karen is right you should just leave or just ignore for now.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Ashley
Banned

Ashley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the rough
 Ashley is offline Status: Offline

I agree! And, they should REALLY get rid of the tounge out emoticon, thats plain rude! A instant chat member kept doing that to me and I couldn't report!
Old 07-10-2011, 03:53 PM
emmamay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: emmamay1165

emmamay will become famous soon enoughemmamay will become famous soon enough
 emmamay is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashley
I agree! And, they should REALLY get rid of the tounge out emoticon, thats plain rude! A instant chat member kept doing that to me and I couldn't report!
yeah i agree with all of this
Old 07-10-2011, 05:54 PM
annna45
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnaliciaAdventerous2

annna45 is on a distinguished road
 annna45 is offline Status: Offline

I never knew instant chat users couldn't be reported this should be removed!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here, ~rrebwarts♥