BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

My opinion on this is it's really the busnisess between the BI board and the member who has been banned. If they're banned forever, I think all their threads should be closed, mainly shops and books, so there is no confusion or chaos. (:
Old 07-15-2011, 12:33 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSummer207
Me too,because some times people still order in their shops and stuff...
View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
Yes, because people may order lots from their shop. Like if I ordered something from MonahChocolates shop (my favourite shop) and she was banned before I got it, I wouldn't know if I would ever get it.
I think that when someone is banned (regardless of how long it is) all their currently open threads should be closed, and if they do come back and want one opened, then they can just ask. On WI when someone is banned, their shops, clubs, stories, GE, and anything else is closed, and i think they should do that here as well.

If you see that a shop owner is banned, i think you should use a little common sense and realize that if you decided to order from their shop, you probably wont get your order taken care of. If you ordered from a shop before the member was banned and check back to see that they have been banned, then i guess you're out of luck, just order from a different shop.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:12 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
I think that when someone is banned (regardless of how long it is) all their currently open threads should be closed, and if they do come back and want one opened, then they can just ask. On WI when someone is banned, their shops, clubs, stories, GE, and anything else is closed, and i think they should do that here as well.

If you see that a shop owner is banned, i think you should use a little common sense and realize that if you decided to order from their shop, you probably wont get your order taken care of. If you ordered from a shop before the member was banned and check back to see that they have been banned, then i guess you're out of luck, just order from a different shop.
i agree (:
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
Well when they are banned forever, or their account is deleted, it says guest...

I don't really have an opinion. I was banned forever, and then there were things done, and that got changed. I talked to a lot of people from other sites, and told them it said 'never' as the time, and word got out that way. Same goes for people like Gaelen. (imissher)

It would be nice to know if they are banned 'forever' or just when they will be unbanned, for things like when I was the DCT helper, I didn't know if I should get an alternate for someone banned, or if they'd be back. I just told Loco that, so it was fine, but if she hadn't have gotten my message...things would've gone differently.

I don't think we'll ever be told ban reasons/dates. Staff have said numerous time it's a private matter between the administration and the banned member. ;P
Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think we're allowed to talk about banning. -.0
Old 07-15-2011, 02:59 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

It's not really our buisness, and I think we should leave it how it is.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:05 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Hmm Im not sure, I mean yeah it would be good to know but it is none of our buisness. I would suggestr for that problem if maybe they could email the site telling them to please close the shop
Old 07-15-2011, 03:07 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
It's not really our buisness, and I think we should leave it how it is.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Vanessa♥

Vanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of lightVanessa♥ is a glorious beacon of light
 Vanessa♥ is offline Status: Offline

its none of our business.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:55 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
Yeah - but wouldnt you be a bit embarassed if your banned account said "Banished" or something similar? I agree its kinda none of our business - and we're not allowed to talk about banned members anways lol
but i am NOT trying 2 be mean just representing my side. but like that person really shouldn't be on the site so they know they did something bad and if that comes as part of the banning punishment they deserve it they did something wrong, kinda like if someone steals something very expensive that is like saying the press should not be allowed 2 post stuff in the news paper of on the news etc.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT