BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2011, 07:38 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline
Default Wouldn't it be really cool???

I was thinking. Maybe we should have like a youtube type of thing here but only for bearville insider use you know? Like we would be able to put appropriate videos like of a Buildabearville music video,slideshow of our bears,or maybe even pics of this years forum memories? That would be so cool! Yes, there would be a lot of trouble and Drama going in it. But maybe every month or so we could have someone trusted to watch over videos and stuff and make sure they're ok. And maybe a video contest? That would be Amazing! I just had this idea, it probably won't work but...what do you guys think?
Old 07-15-2011, 07:39 PM
AmieeStuffedWithFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^^^^^ Up Ther

AmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura aboutAmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura about
 AmieeStuffedWithFun is offline Status: Offline

That would be so awesome! You should give them this idea! It's great!
Old 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I don't think we should get into YouTube on BI cause YouTube can have lots of personal info.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:41 PM
AmieeStuffedWithFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^^^^^ Up Ther

AmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura aboutAmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura about
 AmieeStuffedWithFun is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
I don't think we should get into YouTube on BI cause YouTube can have lots of personal info.
we can always block it
Old 07-15-2011, 07:42 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

It wouldn't actually be youtube. I mean only registered members of BI. can upload videos. Kind of like when you post a thread.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:45 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

Thats a good idea.Like CPI does.(:
Old 07-15-2011, 07:46 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

That is a Brilliant idea you should tell them this cool idea
Old 07-15-2011, 08:00 PM
penopy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahadventure710

penopy is on a distinguished road
 penopy is offline Status: Offline

It's a good idea but I wouldn't post a video...too much for me.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:05 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Old 07-15-2011, 08:07 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

I think if somebody made a youtube video and posted it on here that has them in it then it should be deleted.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT