BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

I don't see why we would need one. You can go on BI if you have internet on your phone/iPod and you can do the same things with it as you can do if you are using a computer. If an app was made for it you would need an internet connection to update the posts and whatnot, so it would be pointless.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:58 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

omg I was thinking that.
we did win anyways c:
maybe an app for the app store and the other one lol i forgot the name.
lets say somehow you have gotten your ipod internet taken away.. perfect substitute.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:44 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
omg I was thinking that.
we did win anyways c:
maybe an app for the app store and the other one lol i forgot the name.
lets say somehow you have gotten your ipod internet taken away.. perfect substitute.
You would still need an internet connection for an app like that to work because you need the internet to update the posts. So if you don't have an internet connection, the app wont be able to work properly.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:50 PM
CaitlinFriendsRock1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RIP CaitlinFriendsRock1.

CaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of lightCaitlinFriendsRock1 is a glorious beacon of light
 CaitlinFriendsRock1 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think so. i thought of it before i know a lot of others have to but, on your ipod it's like a app almost, and on my smart phone it's the same all you need to do is zoom in, but like my other phone it wasn't like that. But still it costs a lot of money. Like facebook and twitter have one because its a social networking site, as BI isn't noticed much only to people on Bearville which is mostly kids.
sorry but, i don't think so.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:20 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

... For those of you saying that you can just go on the Internet on your iPad or iPod and access bi, it's not actually that easy.
Things dint work very good...
Old 07-17-2011, 08:23 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by kathleenjuly8
... For those of you saying that you can just go on the Internet on your iPad or iPod and access bi, it's not actually that easy.
I was using my iPod to get on BI for a few hours a few days ago when we took a little road trip and it worked perfectly fine for me. I was able to look around the forum, check my VMs, post, and edit my posts. All i had to do was zoom in a little so that i could read it.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kathleenjuly8
Mine works perfectly, I can do everything I can here. Maybe its your connection.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:36 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
You would still need an internet connection for an app like that to work because you need the internet to update the posts. So if you don't have an internet connection, the app wont be able to work properly.
but, if you read my scenario correctly I didn't say anything about internet connection. I see where your going with this tho. Anyways, bi won and so 10,000 dollars can be put to alot of things. Wifi shall do just fine with updating posts anyway. Even if it didn't work so swell you shouldn't be going on majorly active threads such as the dct.

[when i say internet i mean safari]
Old 07-17-2011, 08:37 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
but, if you read my scenario correctly I didn't say anything about internet connection. I see where your going with this tho. Anyways, bi won and so 10,000 dollars can be put to alot of things. Wifi shall do just fine with updating posts anyway. Even if it didn't work so swell you shouldn't be going on majorly active threads such as the dct.
BI isn't getting all of it, it has to be divided among all of the insider sites.
I just think that an app would be pointless when you can easily go online and go to BI. It would just be a waste of money to make it if you ask me.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:55 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
BI isn't getting all of it, it has to be divided among all of the insider sites.
I just think that an app would be pointless when you can easily go online and go to BI. It would just be a waste of money to make it if you ask me.
i know we aren't. an app for the insiders, all of them would be nice. its a suggestion that i frankly agree with. i just like the sound of the idea.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT