BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2008, 08:58 PM
heronbythesea
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NayaSpringTime, KelliSlowpoke

heronbythesea is on a distinguished road
 heronbythesea is offline Status: Offline
Default Why can't I find all 5 items on the Nature Quest anymore?

I do the Environmentally Pawesome Nature Quest every day, and I used to be able to find all 5 items pretty quickly. Well lately, I can only find 4 out of 5 items most of the time. I have to quit the quest and start over, and then I'm usually able to find them the second time.

Is there a glitch, or is there some place new that they are hiding one of the items?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM
KelliGirl28
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelliGirl28

KelliGirl28 is on a distinguished road
 KelliGirl28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Me too....

I've the same problem lately... I think it must be a glitch because the items are simply not there! So I always end the quest and start over. I've also noticed the same thing happens in the scavenger sweep game and that's more frustrating because it's a timed game! But things that were NOT there suddenly appear AFTER your time's up....
Old 11-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline

I know! This has been occuring with me also!!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

It took me like a month to find everything! I just got my bearbills today, as I am posting this! I feel like doing this sometimes when there's a glitch!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:46 PM
lilyloveable278
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lilyloveable278

lilyloveable278 is on a distinguished road
 lilyloveable278 is offline Status: Offline

idk but it takes me a while too! but since there is soooo many new places they have built it is hard to find it if you forgot a place!
Old 11-30-2008, 04:23 AM
BradensDad
Knut
BABV Name: BradenShamrock

BradensDad is on a distinguished road
 BradensDad is offline Status: Offline

The problem is the snow and the quests will not work properly until they either get rid of the snow, or fix it.

They didn't program the quest items to stay on top of the snow, so they are buried under it, and thus unclickable. (ever notice how with the beach scavenger quest, in the town square area, sometimes the item is under the sign next to bearemy? Same thing is going on here.) The same problem occurred when they had the voting booth etc.... quest items would spawn under the newly placed obstructions, which would make completeing the quests a real pain in the ****.

I don't know the reporting procedures or I would do so, but the Mod of this site seems to have an "in" with the bearville peeps and can maybe broach the subject, as it is messing up the scavenging hunt too.

It is only occurring in two areas, the neighborhood and paw park, the other areas seem to be working as intended, with items spawning on top of the snow.

Recycle Quest - Temp. Fix...
You can correct the recycle quest by quitting the quest and retaking it. Each time you start the quest it rearranges the items you need to find between the 10 areas they always show up in. Please note that you may have to redo the quest several times (I had to do it 10 times a few days ago) to get all five items to spawn outside of the Paw Park area as the "randomness" of their spawn locations seems to favor that area.

Scavenging Beach Quest....
No way to make this one work until the network people at build-a-bear fix the two aforementioned areas. The 10 items always show up on the same 10 areas and with the two broken ones they will never show up. The best you can do is get the 8 and turn them in for the 40 bills or so you get.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Last edited by BradensDad; 11-30-2008 at 04:34 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT