BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 05:45 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default Please tell me...

... how to harvest plants! Or rather: why and what happens.

I have an orange tree (still can't tend to my sunflower at all, by the way!), and now it is "ready" and I could harvest. Is it wise to do it? What happens if I do it, will the tree be gone? What happens if I don't - will it die?

Don't want to do the wrong thing.

Thanks, Rachel
Old 08-01-2011, 08:31 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
... how to harvest plants! Or rather: why and what happens.

I have an orange tree (still can't tend to my sunflower at all, by the way!), and now it is "ready" and I could harvest. Is it wise to do it? What happens if I do it, will the tree be gone? What happens if I don't - will it die?

Don't want to do the wrong thing.

Thanks, Rachel
no, it wont. when its ready, you harvest it and it will go down to the second to the last bar and you will be able to take care of it again till you are ready to harvest it. it will not die either, so you have nothing to worry about if you are not able to harvest it right away.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:52 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Yes, it's wise to harvest your orange tree because you can place it in your condo and eat it, or even trade it with other players!
Noo, your orange tree WILL NEVER disapper. It's same as real-life gardening. When you click on "harvest," you'll get to keep your oranges [located in your inventory in furnitures], and will be able to garden the same plant again!
And your tree WILL NEVER die. It'll just stay the same waiting for you to click on "harvest." xD
Old 08-02-2011, 11:15 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, this helped a lot. I have now harvested my tree.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:42 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Awee, you're welcome and good job!
I love BearVille gardening and always harvest mine!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:01 AM
BalletStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MollyAries100!

BalletStar has a spectacular aura aboutBalletStar has a spectacular aura about
 BalletStar is offline Status: Offline

Harvesting is great! It can mean, a food (you get to eat from some if not all the baskets of food you harvest!), some furniture (you get to put the basket in your condo if you want!), something to trade (as long as it is un hidden like most other items it can be traded!) or some money (if un hidden you can sell it in any of the shops that have the SELL button.)!

What happens to your plant though? Well it just starts again from a certain stage and ith most of the pants you can harvest them again after around about 5 days! So you can get all sorts out of harvesting. Some people make collections of all the different baskets they get! It is really good to lots of different colourful fruits if you want to put the baskets on display! Maybe you could try making a pattern with them! As for money, after harvesting a few of the roses, the prizes you get with harvesting them are really good! I'll just say, you get a few hundred bearbills if you sell them!

Hope I helped!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:57 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Thank you!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:16 AM
BalletStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MollyAries100!

BalletStar has a spectacular aura aboutBalletStar has a spectacular aura about
 BalletStar is offline Status: Offline

Your welcome just glad to help, hop you get lots of rewards for your harvesting efforts!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:28 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

I think I am going to buy more plants, now that I know how it works! :-)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:41 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Now I bought a pear tree and it keeps telling me it has no weeds yet. Do I have to do something special with it (I can water it and everything), or is it a glitch?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT