BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 09:10 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline
Default Let's Talk About Value

I have noticed way WAY to many trades that have incorrect value.

GOOD EXAMPLES

Bunny glasses-Furry Feet
Fountain Item for Fountain item

Most of my trades are always

My Embroidered Flower Top for a BVO item that is still for sale.
I say that IS not fair.

Then once for saber tooth tiger boots a girl wanted My saber tooth tiger dress,Embroidered flower top,and more.That was a unacceptable trade.That's when I said whoa that is not fair.

Please when you are trading make sure it is fair and NOT outrageous.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:27 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

I agree. I've had trades like this, or worse, offered on bearville. (Im not a trading teddy yet, so I wouldn't be able to share any experiences from here. lol).
I think if you want to offer a whole bunch of your stuff to someone, for an item you've been wanting for a really long time, and its only unfair towards you, then it wouldn't matter, since its only effecting you in the long run, and its your desicion, (Example, "Can I give you my 3 BVO shirts for your chococat purse?". I would do something like this if I wanted the item bad enough), but to try and rip someone off is just wrong. I'd probably block the person if they offered me a trade like that. xD
Old 08-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, someone wanted my BVO outfit for a fountain item that I had.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:15 AM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, some girl took 3 of my Old BVO items and wanted 250 Bearbills for it! D:<
Old 08-02-2011, 02:45 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline

Lots of "new" people want my retired holiday dresses from Bear botique for a few BB. I just cancel, because when people make convo in trade it's plain annoying. and when people do make a fair trade, it's usually something that I wouldn't part with. The only times I trade are for collection pieces.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

This is an example:
I wanted to know cause' I made it up. xD

Is saber tooth tiger boots for
Smiley Face top, the red one with actual smiley face on not Mcdonalds one and Orlando Toursim Shirt a fair trade?
Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

i agree. it annoys me. i have an old BVO item, and someone tried trading it for a current plawlette outfit. it mad me mad. and when i un check it, they kept clicking it for trade, so i just left
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT