BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2011, 12:10 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Banned from Bearville!!

Hi everyone i got banned from bearville does anyone know how to get your account back i tried everything i even emailed vwhelp@buildabear.com and i even emailed maxine what should i do.. i need help and i wanna play on bearville again and im not allowed calling buildabear and my mom wont either.
Best Answer - Posted by MistyBear61
You've found out that you haven't said anything, did you say anything that could relate to a website? (Like youtube, facebook, etc) ? I got my chat banned for that for two weeks. But, judging by the chat record, you haven't said anything like that. I'd try emailing them back and asking how long the ban is and that it was a mistake and you don't believe you should've been banned (be polite and formal, don't be like WHY DID YOU BAN ME???? DDDDDDD: be more like 'I looked at what you banned me for and I don't believe I said anything bad and that this is a mistake')

I hope everything works out, it doesn't seem fair you're banned
Old 08-04-2011, 12:12 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Well, to be honest, if they ban you. Your banned. You cannot do nothing about it. They ban you for a reason. I saw before that you put in your BABV name: Banned from Bearville for saying Hi. They wouldn't do that. If you have been banned for a long time, your banned forever I think. Ask BABV how long your banned for. You won't be able to make a new account because its the same IP adress. So, tough luck. Sorry. If you break the rules, you pay the price. Thats' all I can say. But sorry anyway, I know how much you wanna go back on there.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:12 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

Have you received replies from help or Maxine? If not, you need to wait and see what they tell you. Sorry.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:16 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Well, to be honest, if they ban you. Your banned. You cannot do nothing about it. They ban you for a reason. I saw before that you put in your BABV name: Banned from Bearville for saying Hi. They wouldn't do that. If you have been banned for a long time, your banned forever I think. Ask BABV how long your banned for. You won't be able to make a new account because its the same IP adress. So, tough luck. Sorry. If you break the rules, you pay the price. Thats' all I can say. But sorry anyway, I know how much you wanna go back on there.
They give you a chat log of everything you said and on my chat log it said
Hi , bye , yeah , cub condo , build a bear , please , no , hey
stuff like that and it hurts.. I didnt even do anything i wasnt supposed to do

View Post Originally Posted by BobbyOBeary1
Have you received replies from help or Maxine? If not, you need to wait and see what they tell you. Sorry.
I recieved replies from help and maxine. Help said. Sorry we cannot open back up your account from your wrong choice but i did nothing wrong at all. And maxine said she will lok into it but nothing happened
Old 08-04-2011, 12:18 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Ask them to show you what you did
Old 08-04-2011, 12:18 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Princess, I guess that's it then. BABV are honest. So yeah, tough luck. Sorry.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:21 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

well, if they ban you they ban you - like neon said.
they could of banned you by mistake (clicking a button by accident or accidently banning you when its meant to be someone with the same name, but a number up or down.
all you can do is wait. (:
but like betty/victoria said, ask them to show you what you did.
did you do something not clean, or did you use the chat log appropriately?

Old 08-04-2011, 12:22 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

If Maxine said she will look into it, she will but it may take her a while, so you will have to be patient. I have read that some people have been able to show that they did nothing wrong, but I think they have had their parent call and handle it. I am sorry your mom is unwilling to help you with that. Is there a reason she doesn't want to call for you? You should be able to ask exactly what it is that they say you did. Otherwise,I don't know what else you can do. I really am sorry. Maybe someone else here had the same problem and can tell you what they did. I sure hope so
Old 08-04-2011, 12:25 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear

@BettyBeach13: I tried and they said i used foul language and then they send me a chat log of everything i said and it says hi , bye , cub condo , build a bear , no and then at the bottem it says these are all the words that you've used that are foul language.

@NeonSmiley: But i dont want it to be the end.

@BobbyOBeary1: Its been 1 year since maxine hasnt got back to me yet i got banned in 2010 and the reason im asking now is because i realized i want it back and the bad part is is that i got anned 3 days after i got bunny glasses that ive wanted forever. and i hope someone else got banned too so i will know what they did but most people call. My mom wont help because she thinks there is no use but i do.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:26 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Hmm,did they show you a screen shot?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
skylar.flies.high