BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
go green
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaybear878

go green has a spectacular aura aboutgo green has a spectacular aura about
 go green is offline Status: Offline
Default Is the cave EVER coming back?

I've gotta to the point where I'm asking questions about the old cave. I miss it. I would like to know if the darling doggies park is going to leave and then the original cave is coming back. Not a lot of people even go to the darling doggies park to see the darling doggies anymore. When it first opened there were crowds of people. Now barely anyone goes there. For the people with the darling doggies they could still be able to play the training game, you could put it up where all the games are in the little box at the top of the screen. I hope the cave is coming back soon. Thank you.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

I agree, I miss the old gave. But when I was playing Hide and Seek, and I was in the dog park, it doesn't read "cave" anymore it reads "dog park" I hope it will come back.. :[
Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 PM
go green
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaybear878

go green has a spectacular aura aboutgo green has a spectacular aura about
 go green is offline Status: Offline

I know right.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:04 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

I know! I miss it so much!
Old 08-11-2011, 08:08 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

In my opinion, I don't really like the dog park. Why? Cause members without the dog BABs can't do much there. If there's a place for that dog BAB, there might as well should be a place for every BAB... :/
Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by neydis
In my opinion, I don't really like the dog park. Why? Cause members without the dog BABs can't do much there. If there's a place for that dog BAB, there might as well should be a place for every BAB... :/
Old 08-12-2011, 03:19 PM
ShonaAdorable33
Polar Bear

ShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really nice
 ShonaAdorable33 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, i want it to come bk coz everytime i go there it makes my computer really slow and crash , maybe you could send an email to maxine or babv help about the cave
Old 08-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I like the place,but it can slow your computer down.
I have a darling doggie but if I didn't I probably would have wanted the cave back.
I suggest moving it somewhere else maybe the meadow
Old 08-12-2011, 04:04 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

Personally I'd rather the cave
returns and the dog park gets
a separate place of it's own. Like,
near the skate park or something
there could be a place called "Dog
Park". The cave was nice and
I was disappointed when the dog park
replaced it. I hope it returns.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:09 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I miss it so much! I hid there and I have had so much fun there! I miss it so much...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, mai, mea