BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2011, 04:30 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Guide~ BEAUTY by Caitlin. NEW ARTICLES NOW ;p

My other beauty guides~
~Mascara~Eyebrow~Lip~Eyeliner~Eyeshadow~Beauty~Smoky eyes~Make up mistakes-
Stop biting nails~

MY GUIDE TO BEAUTY!!:')<3

This guide will help you to look your best, no matter what!
I can deal with greasy hair, bed hair, thin hair, thick hair, damaged hair everything!

I also have hair styles and hair accessorie tips!

Caitlin's tips and treats!
(Quick guides below)

SWIMMING POOL HAIR!
HOW CAN I FIX/PREVENT IT?
You have just been swimming and your hair is all chlorine-fied right? xD Well, before you go into the swimming pool you should get your hair thoroughly wet so that all of the passage ways to the most important parts of your hair are full of a natural product; water.
This will stop the chlorine to damage your hair, BUT you should still wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner (perhaps one for hair after swimming) as soon as possible.

How do I get my teeth naturally whiter?
Do not use baking soda, this will damage the enamel on your teeth, but a toothpaste with baking soda won't harm them. It's only if you scrub baking soda alone on your teeth it will.
Brush your teeth twice a day, gently but efficiently with a toothpaste that has a formulae to whiten teeth.
Do not scrub at your teeth, in circular movements brush gently so you won't make your gums bleed or damage surface of teeth.
Don't use motuh wash at night as it dries your mouth, and you need saliva to have a healthy mouth.

How do I tell whjat my face shape is?
Make sure you can see your whole face- preferably with your hair tied up.
Get a lipgloss or something you can see on the mirror which you don't really use or don't mind using for this and draw the outline of you face on the mirror from what you can see, as though it is a stencil. Step back and see what shape it is!

How to straighten hair, properly!
WITH STRAIGHTENING IRONS
If you have the time, wash hair at night and straighten the next mroning, as you will get a better result.
1. Use heat protection spray and other products when your hair is still WET from washing.
2. Dry naturally or blow dry.
3. Divide into 2-4 sections depending on thickness and length.
4. Straighten each section, in smaller sections so that you can fit all hair onto the ironing plate.
5. Spray with either gloss syrum or hairspray. I usually use gloss.
Done!<3

Damaged hair, cure?
There is no cure for damaged hair or split ends that will work for every single bit of damage. The best thing to do is to get a good 2-3 inches off the back and if you have layers/shape/etc then you should get them re styled too.
I really love Aussie hair products, and I use all of their range. I especially love the deep conditioner for damaged hair, which basically gives your hair a spruce up if dry or brittle from over styling with heat or even putting up.

GREASY HAIR~
First of all I am going to tell you all about GREASY HAIR and SOLOUTIONS~
Hormones can make your hair greasy so sometimes you can't stop it, but here are some ways which help you to deal with it~
1. Don't wash it everyday with proper forumlaes; Shampoo conditioner. Because it will strip hair of natural oils which will make it shiny and sleek.
2. Don't over brush your hair or play around with it too much.
3. If your hair is particuarly greasy, use special shampoo and conditioner to help it.
4. If you don't wash it every day, then at least run warm water through it to keep it free of dirt and sweat.

BED HAIR~
Bed hair is caused by tossing and turning in the night. Easily solved~
1. Tame it by brushing gently in slow motions to smooth cuticles.
2. If you put it up add hairspray or gel, or even wax to smooth.
3. If REALLY bad wash it and spray on some heat protector and blowdry, brushing to smooth.

THIN HAIR~
I don't have a tip to thicken your hair, not possible! But every 12 weeks or so get your ends cut at a salon to keep it fresh and free of rats tails~
1. Don't layer your hair, as it makes it even THINNER.
2. Don't use too much heat as it will break hair easily.
3. Wear it up,in a pony tail or messy bun to add thickness.
4. Use a volume shampoo and conditioner.
5. Thickening mousse.

THICK HAIR~

Thick hair can be annoying. Knotty, hard to put up, dry and style~
1. Layer into an emo cut to thin it.
2. wear it up in bed to prevent knots.
3. Wash often as it can get dirty easily.
4. Use a volume mousse to make it big and bouncy.

DAMAGED HAIR~
Damaged hair is a NIGHTMARE~
1. Get it cut at a salon ASAP to get rid of split ends!
2. Use a recovery shampoo and conditioner.
3. DON'T add more heat onto your hair.
4. Try not to brush to often, this will make it brittle.

HAIR STYLES!
WHICH WILL SUIT YOU?

SQUARE FACE~ Block fringe layered at sides, unless curly. Layered around face.
OVAL FACE~ Short messy style. Short blunt fringe.
HEART FACE~ A short bob, blunt at jaw. Short wispy fringe.
ROUND FACE~ Choppy layers throughout. Long wispy fringe.
LONG FACE~ Short razored ends or poker cut. Thick blunt fringe.

HAIR ACCESSORIES!
Clips~
Cherries,
Butterflies,
Hearts,
Grips,
Snap clips,
Hair bands,
Elasticated head bands,
Bandana's,
Flowers etc on a band of elastic.

Take a small amount of hair from the front and twist to the side so it sits nicely, and clip so it's secure.
Spray with hairspray for hold.

Get colourful hair accessories in summer which compliment your hair and in the winter, silver looks good and also grey perhaps.

FOR OTHER BEAUTY GUIDES BY ME~
Look at the very top of this first post.

<3<3 Thankyou <3<3

Any questions?
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK! xD

Last edited by K8LINCHICK=); 10-09-2011 at 12:42 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

ignore this post. [:

Last edited by Christinacrystal119; 08-24-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 05:23 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future

Request section!

This is the request section, to ask/request me whatever
you fancy about beauty!
Don't forget to check my other guides (signature).

Last edited by K8LINCHICK=); 08-15-2011 at 01:10 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

ignore this post. [:

Last edited by Christinacrystal119; 08-24-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Old 08-15-2011, 01:37 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

Officially open<3
Old 08-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Jilly'sCookies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Bella. I'm Bella<3

Jilly'sCookies is on a distinguished road
 Jilly'sCookies is offline Status: Offline

This is FANTASTIC! I love your thread Caitlin and Christina.
Haha, even the names seem to fit together as well as the page!
I loved the braiding part and the damaged hair section.
Well done to both of you!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:54 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear

Thank you Bella(:
Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all
 BookLuvrForever is offline Status: Offline

this is brilliant. (;

Last edited by LocoBananas; 08-16-2011 at 11:31 AM..
Old 08-15-2011, 06:29 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

It is very good Request - Please do an article on damaged hair please, like how to cure damaged hair, or how to know how much of your hair to cut to deal with split ends
Old 08-15-2011, 06:34 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Hi I have a question ok this is for Caitlin.

Hi! I have very thick hair and when iwake up in the morning i can never brush the back nor brush it well and i still have my knots!
What can i do to brush the back and get rid of my knots!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
amehissmart, bowlofbaloney, christina(:, colacoolx], hair