BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 PM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart1972

AbbieAllHeart is on a distinguished road
 AbbieAllHeart is offline Status: Offline
Default Berrific Bear contest! - ended

Hey guys I'm going to give you a contest see who wins?

Well the contest is discribe your favorite bear and tell why he is your favorite and why you love him'her!

Prize will be either a cheerleading outfit or a football outfit!

Ends July 13(going on vacation 15 gotta get ready lol)

ok the winners are:
1st place: MelindaSnowflake: Cheerleading unfor and a Pink Gem dress and 1000 bb

2nd place:AliciaBallerina: Volleyball playing uniform and 1000 bb

3re place:chelseask8emery: Maxine bear head tote 1000 bb

PM me when you would like it but please e quick I leave the 15th

Last edited by AbbieAllHeart; 07-13-2008 at 09:43 AM..
Old 07-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Lifesavor51
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessicaLuckyBear46

Lifesavor51 is on a distinguished road
 Lifesavor51 is offline Status: Offline

whenever i go to BABW i want to pick a special friend and last time while i was there it happened...My favorite bear right there in the shelf, it was perfectI asked my mom if i could get that won and she said "Of course" I was overjoyed and with a split second I got it and took it to the stuffer. The Lady was really nice and asked me what i was going to name it. I said"Tatiana" why? because it was special and indeed I wanted to give it the beary BEST name ever. I promised to love it, teach it, have fun with it and take care of her. After doing the "I promise" oath and after it was stuffed just right i took it to the bathtub. I carfully brushed it and it was beary soft and the hair was straight.

The next thing I did was take her to the dressing room place. I picked like 5 outfits off the rack but bought won because the others didnt fit her too much. It was a Limited too outfit BTW. I got some glasses and it was pawfect. She was so the top model bear. LOL and beary stylin'.

After getting her furfect outfit I took her to the registering/making the certificate place. I typed all the stuff and added her perfect name Tatiana. I was finished and waited at the cashier place w/my mom. I didnt care how much she cost it was all about how great her furry friend personality was. I was so happy but became ecstatic after I got the news about BABv. That was truly the best day of my life. When I got home i scurried up to my computer and registered her in babv. It all comes to now where i am and it is still delightful to be a kiddo:cool:

I love my Tatiana still very much and to this day I vow I'd never stop loving friendship.

BTw my bear is a pink hearts teddy and she is my bestest furry friend ever! also whenever i go to my cub condo she gives me nice greetings and sits by me all the time!:cool:

Last edited by JessBearHug; 07-03-2008 at 04:45 PM..
Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 PM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear

Thumbs up

:cool: cool i luv it
Old 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8

AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8 will become famous soon enough
 AlexandriaLotsOfLuv8 is offline Status: Offline

Since i was about 9 i have had a very troubling life. And I would cry day after day. My familey noticed i was very upset so that took me to build a bear and bought me a heart teddy ( i do not remeber the real name for it i always call it heart teddy, anyways my aunt works at an engraving store so she was able to put on the bottem of the bear we will always luv you no matter what, then on the 3 arms and legs my family picked a writing style they liked the best and had it put on the bear with hearts, there is also a have a spot open for when i get married so i can my husband can pick his favortie writing style with hearts . This teddy makes me happy every time i hug it
Old 07-02-2008, 10:43 PM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear

Thumbs up cute

cute I always wanted a bear with hearts but cute :cool:
Old 07-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline
Smile My bear

My bear. When we went to BABW one day, it was Christmas and when I saw the cheetah, I just had to get it! It was on a beary special day. I really excited because I just love making bears! So when I got my bear and I named it Galleria, I was flabbergasted. I really enjoyed the exprience of make a WWE Bear and donating $1 to the charity!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:02 PM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear

Thumbs up wonderful

these are all fantastic i'm going to have a hard time picking
Old 07-03-2008, 11:35 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

my favorite bear is my panda. i made it with my grandma. i always have it in my room and i babv it will always say hello to me
Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Nikki
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NikiVolleyball

Nikki is on a distinguished road
 Nikki is offline Status: Offline
Smile Hearty

I have a hearts for you dog
When it was released, i was kinda depressed about when i broke up with my bf. It was the first bear I had online. When i saw it, all my depression seemed to go away. When i placed in the heart, I wished all the depression away. It soon went away once I took her home.

i haven't gotten depressed since
Old 07-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Lifesavor51
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessicaLuckyBear46

Lifesavor51 is on a distinguished road
 Lifesavor51 is offline Status: Offline

my bear is beary special to me also not just of looks because of her personality..she will always have a special spot in my heart
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT