BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Bearemy's Giveaways

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
ChristinaFurshionista

Default Town Square give away Apple Notebook

I was just given an Apple Notebook (no, not the laptop, but a blue ringed notebook with a red apple on the cover) by someone in the Town Square right beside Bearemy. I was logged into either the Europe or the Africa Butterfly House den. I couldn't see who gave it to me cus there were a lot of people around...perhaps Chloe? Just wondering if anyone else got one and knows who gave it to them. I think it is part of the Back to School theme, cus they just put BtoS decor and banners up at the Bear University.

I would include a photo, but I am not sure how to at the moment.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:19 AM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline

It was Chloe. Maxine is REALLY rare, so the item she would give away would be like a move, or a ride for your furry friend.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:20 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i think i have that too does it look like

THIS?
i got it from teachers day a couple years back or something

btw i know my paint skills are horrid dont ask me to make ur avvie or something LOL XD

Last edited by MadelyneCinnamon3; 12-25-2011 at 11:54 AM..
Old 08-22-2011, 02:06 PM
MelanieMay108
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RenHearts/MelanieMay108

MelanieMay108 is on a distinguished road
 MelanieMay108 is offline Status: Offline

I got it when I was at the university.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:45 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

If its yellow its from Chloe if its Blue then its from Bear University.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:26 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

i got the yellow one NOT from chloe like a year ago
Old 08-22-2011, 10:34 PM
ChristinaFurshionista

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
i think i have that too does it look like

THIS?
i got it from teachers day a couple years back or something

btw i know my paint skills are horrid dont ask me to make ur avvie or something LOL XD
Oh thats a nice drawing!

No, the one i was given was blue with a red apple. Darn, if I had known it was Chloe, I would have stopped to talk with her!

View Post Originally Posted by MelanieMay108
I got it when I was at the university.
Chloe probably migrates around. I feel lucky that I ran into her! hope I get a chance to meet Maxine online sometime!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT