BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2008, 11:37 PM
HopeBear162
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HopeBear162

HopeBear162 is on a distinguished road
 HopeBear162 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation New members to BABV, careful with your trading!

I have noticed ALOT of brand new members trading their beary special exclusive bear items or other rare things for pawlette boutiqe clothes! I feel so bad for them! If you are new to BABV try and be careful not to do this. I know if both members are happy it's a fair trade but you can't get that special item back unless to adopt the same bear again. Please be careful guys! I wouldn't want you to be sad when you didn't have it's special item

Last edited by HopeBear162; 07-02-2008 at 11:47 PM..
Old 07-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Furbulousity
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Bethanie Jr. Cybearguide

Furbulousity is on a distinguished road
 Furbulousity is offline Status: Offline

I wouldn't do that... if you report the player traded unfairly chances are you will get the item back
Old 07-02-2008, 11:45 PM
HopeBear162
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HopeBear162

HopeBear162 is on a distinguished road
 HopeBear162 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I know. I posted this for new members, most of them probally wouldn't know how yet. And when they find out how the other member has probally run away
Old 07-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

I have added updated the guide for trading from the 'old blog' and how to set options and have added it to the front page at http://www.buildabearvilleblog.com/

Check out the Trading Guide click HERE

You are welcome to comment or add suggestions to the guide here in this thread.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

That is a very nice, helpful guide Freya.

I also agree that it's not nice to trade unfairly with new members. Most don't know the value of bear bills and if they are young they might think 1000 bear bills is a lot. Some newbies will trade over an ultra rare item for 1000 bear bills and a store bought item.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:26 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

One was just trading with my daughter and put my daughter's party dress in along with her bear item for nothing at all and then told her to click the paw for her to give my daughter a better offer. Luckily my daughter knew that clicking the paw would end up with her getting nothing and that unfair player getting her party dress and rare item. We just usually keep our trades blocked since most of our rare items actually comes from our bears and purchases made in the store.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

Yeah. If you are new, I suggest not trading until you understand it better.

F9807
Old 08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
dotcuddles1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: dotcuddles1

dotcuddles1 is on a distinguished road
 dotcuddles1 is offline Status: Offline

during a trade a girl wanted my dino mask ,i told her no and she said she was going to report me.My question is what if i do nothing wrong and get reported 1.how will I know?2.do they check your record? 3.will they close my accont for no reason?Thank-You
Old 08-05-2008, 03:47 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

She does not have a good reason to report you. Saying no to a trade is not a reportable thing. Do not worry about it. A lot of people try to scare you with that. Just ignore them.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:54 PM
pablo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: pamelabearsrock

pablo is on a distinguished road
 pablo is offline Status: Offline

even though its wrong i do that all the time like the new people i see with the high school musical bear i ask for them to trade and add items from the bear boutique and they accept in a second thats why i have like 5 high school musical shirts i know that its wrong but they don't mind since they didn't have credits to buy stuff from that store there.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT