BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Beth.

Goldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to behold
 Goldiegirl27 is offline Status: Offline
Default "Carrots?! Turtles?! Spoons?! Cats?! Vas happenin this is crazehh?!" "Not if you're a Directioner it's not!" Come join the 1D Club!! Soon at 50 members!

Click the image to open in full size.
{Thanks Sarah99 for the incredible banner.}

.:Welcome to the One Direction Fan Club:.
If you love One Direction, what to know who they are or more about them, your definitely on the right thread. I am one of their biggest fans, and can tell you {or find out for you}, a lot about them.

.:About One Direction As A Group:.
One Direction are a UK boyband who are loved by girls {and guys} literally all around the world.
The group consists of 5 members;
Harry Styles
Louis Tomlinson
Liam Payne
Niall Horan
& Zayn Malik.
They auditioned for a TV Show called The X Factor, as solo artists, and made it through to boot camp, but the judges tried to send all 5 acts home. They then called back the 5 amazing boys, and decided, if they would like to, they could continue in the competition, but as a group. They all agreed, as it was better to go through, than to go home. They quickly became friends, and then Harry Styles came up with the name One direction.
They then reached 3rd place in The X Factor, but despite not winning, they were probably the most succesful act.
They are still together over a year later, with the futue looking very good! They have their debut single being released soon! And their debut album on the horizon too.
For more information about them, feel free to ask! I could type about them literally all day. ;]

.:Rules:.
- Follow all BI rules.
- Only join if you are going to be active {I'm not gonna get the club closed for inactivity this time.}
- No hating on anyone.
- Have fun.

That's pretty much it for rules. Just use your common sense basically. ;]

.:Navigation:.
Post 1 - Intro to the club & One Direction.
Post 2 - Tweets
Post 3 - Background Info about the boys.
Post 4 - Images & Gifs.
Post 5 - Events/Updates
Post 6 - Fun Facts

.:Join Form:.
Username;
Nickname;
Fav Boy{s};
How did you find out about them;
Which rank you hope to achieve;
Anything else;

.:Ranks:.
Zayn - Just Joined.
Niall - Post one interesting fact about each band member.
Liam - Use a One Direction graphic in your avatar and/or signature. {And all of the above.}
Louis - Post some graphics {still images or gifs.} for the club, and put a link to this club in your signature. {And all of the above.}
Harry - Write a paragraph about why you like/love each of the boys. {And all of the above.}

:.Directioners.:
-Goldiegirl 27 {aka Miley} - Co Owner
-ChloeAdorable {aka Chloe} - Co Owner
-Sarah99 {aka Mrs.Bieber} - Harry
-Daughtry123 {aka Macey}-Harry
-AlishaJonas1713 {aka Lisha} - Louis
AliceDecember {aka Alice} - Louis
-Bettybeach13 {aka Victoria} - Louis
-Jadekaratebear7 {aka JadieJ} - Liam
-ChristalCurlyFur {aka Curly} - Liam
-EmmaFlower36 {aka Emma} - Liam
-Nickinightingale4 {aka Nicki} - Liam
-Biggestbabwfan {aka Tally} - Niall
-Hello_kitty<3 {aka Candy} - Niall
-Kgirl346 {aka Kylie} - Niall
-Littlegirl287 {aka Kristen} - Niall
-Angel89 {aka Kaitlyn} - Niall
-Caroline4LeafClover465 {akaJellyBroski} - Niall
-LivBaby {aka Liv} - Niall

-Pawsomegirl {aka Katie} - Zayn
-Rachelangel477girl {aka Rachel} - Zayn
-Faith8209 {aka Armygal} - Zayn
-Mistybear61 {aka Mist} - Zayn
-Elffy90 {aka Elffy} - Zayn
-Allstarweekendfan07 {aka Linzehh} - Zayn
-Lil rose . , . {aka Rose} - Zayn
-Jenn'{aka Jennifer/Jenn} - Zayn
-Alicecoolgirl {aka Florrie} - Zayn
-AngelBlossom {aka Daphne} - Zayn
-AbbieTeddyTunes09 {aka Abbie} - Zayn
-I Love Taylor Lautner=) {Ashton} - Zayn
-Fajitapitalover1 {aka Lainee} - Zayn
-BellaSummer207 {aka Bella} - Zayn
-Princess Blaze {aka Blaze} - Zayn
-Macyangel221 {aka Macy} - Zayn
-Kylie♥ {aka Kylie} - Zayn
-LauraCamper12 {aka Laura} - Zayn
-Lovesingact {aka Kayleigh/Dance} - Zayn
-Jamie2Hip173 {aka Jamie} - Zayn
-Snewdles {aka Shelby} - Zayn
-Kaitie - Zayn-99Valentine {aka Peyton} - Zayn
-Nicoladorable51 {aka Nicole} - Zayn
-Jessicacub76 {aka Jessica} - Zayn
-Isabelyourock4 {aka Isabell} - Zayn

-
Join now!! x

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 02-05-2012 at 04:49 AM..
Old 08-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

Goldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to behold

.:Funnehh Tweets:.

Harry Styles

"How do you lose a frying pan?! As a result I'm cooking an omelette in the bottom of a wok..." #BlameNiall (;

"Jaffa cakes..love them but they get me in awkward situations..the blue box confused me once..they were actually tampax." "no I was at my friends, and the blue box was by the toilet. Thinking back I realize why would they be there? Toilet snack?" "Started chewin.....put them back."

Louis

"Ooopsss ha felt like being at school again caught out with my phone.." after his phone went off live on This Morning.

Fan - "babe, i wonder , what is it like to get a tweet from you"
Louis - "I don't actually know cos I've never tweeted myself...."

Zayn

"What is this peanut thing ?" (You'll find it funny if you actually know what the peanut thing was haha..)

Tweets Between The Boys

Liam - "If you could see Louis dancing now"
Louis - "actually thinking of leaving 1d for the royal academy of dance. So laugh all you want, Ian!"

Liam - "Morning everyone tell Louis off for being late"
Louis - "Morning everyone tell Liam off for not being late"

More soon!!!

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 09-25-2011 at 10:54 AM..
Old 08-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

.:Facts About The Cuties:.

.:Harry Styles:.
Harry Edward Styles, who is currently 18, was born on the 1st Febuary 1994. He's from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, England. He was a student at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. Before he auditioned for the X Factor, Harry was the lead singer in a band 'White Eskimo'.
In his first audition, he sang the song 'Isn't She Lovely' and got through despite getting a No from Louis Walsh.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Harry, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Liam Payne:.
Liam James Payne,18, was born on the 29th August 1993. He's from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands of England. He was a music technology student at City Of Wolverhampton College. Liam auditioned for the X Factor the first time when he was just 14, in the year the age requirement was lowered from 16. He reached The Judges Houses, with Simon Cowell as his mentor, and then got sent home after being told he wasn't ready yet, and to go and get all his qualifications, and then come back. And he did exactly as Simon told him too, and re-auditioned 2 years later, when he then got put into One Direction.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Liam, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Louis Tomlinson:.
Louis William Tomlinson, who is 120 (and is staying forever aged okay - get over it), was born on the 24th December 1991. He is from Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. He was a student at Hall Cross School.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Louis, thats just a little info on his background. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me. Anything, really, ranging from carrots to superman. ;]

.:Niall Horan:.
Niall Horan, 18, was born on the 13th September 1993. He's from Mullingar in Westmeath, Ireland. He was a student at Coláiste Mhuire, Mullingar. He's our little leprechaun.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Niall, thats just a little info on his background. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Zayn Malik:.
Zayn {Zain} Jawaad Malik, who is 19, was born on the 12th January 1993. He is from West Lane Baildon, Bradford, in England. He was a student at Tong High School. In bootcamp when Zayn had to dance, he decided to stay backstage, and risk the chance of elimination. He was convinced to return to the dance routine, but still ended up being rejected, before being brought back and put into One Direction. {He took/is taking dance lessons, and now is an amazayn dancer.}

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Zayn, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

-------------
That is all I'm going to say about each of the members for now. It just tells you a little about who they are. I didn't want to make it too long. But I'll be happy to answer any questions anybody has, as I'm sure any of our club members would be if you ask them. x

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 02-01-2012 at 02:12 PM..
Old 08-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

.:Images & Gif's:.

Credit to Victoria aka BettyBeach13

Credit to Alice aka AliceDecember7

Credit to Sarah99 aka Mrs Bieber.

{More soon.}

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 01-16-2012 at 02:25 PM..
Old 08-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

.:Events/Updates:.

12th February '12 - One Thing is out.

14th February '12 - There is a rumour More Than This or the video for it will be released/shown on Valentines day.. I personally don't believe it, too soon after One Thing, but..(:

29th August '12 - Liam turns 19. Awhh.

13th September '12 - Niall turns 19 - despite looking 15..(';

24th December '12 - I don't even want to be adding this.. Louis turns 21.. :'o

12th January '13 - Once again I don't even want to put this on.. Zayn turns 20. ):

More events/updates will be added soon. ;]
I am not adding all the tour dates, because I'm too lazy lol.

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 02-05-2012 at 04:50 AM..
Old 08-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

.:Fun Facts:.

- In his GCSE results, Louis Tomlinson got 4 B's, 4 C's, 1 D {1D, haha, get it? Get it? xD}, 1 E, and 1 F. {The D was in Buisness Studies, the E was in Geography, and he got his F in History haha.}

- Harry Styles' favourite food is meant to be Tacos.

- 'VAS APPENIN' is Zayn's 'chat-up line', but its more his catch-phrase since he says it all the time.

- Liam Payne has a fear of spoons.

- Harry Styles loves turtles. {Liam had 2 but they're dead..}

- Zayn Malik likes Power Rangers - especially the white one.

- Harry Styles has a fear of rollercoatsers. {Awhh, me and him have something in common. <3}

- Niall's worst habit is farting. He does it constantly.. {Seriously Niall, you need to cut down on the beans dude!}

- Liam Payne's mom was pushed over by a Pink Power Ranger.

- Zayn is scared of heights.

- Harry has the biggest feet out of the group, with a whopping size 10.5.

- One year. after Sport Day, Liam was walking back to class, with his arms around 2 girls, and suddenly a boy ran up to him and pulled down his shorts and underwear.. Apparently the girls and teachers saw everything.. {Embarassing!!}

- Another of Harry's talents is Juggling.

- Zayn's favourite song ever is Thriller - Michael Jackson.

- Niall is great at playing the guitar.

- Louis loves The Fray.

- Harry once whispered a 'rude' word live on TV, and everyone lip read what he said, and then it was all over the Papers.

- Niall would choose to have no eyebrows rather than no hair. {Good, 'cos we love your gorge locks!}

- Harry was attacked by a goat when he was 10. {Awhh <3}

- Louis Tomlinson "likes girls who eats carrots." so now he gets given carrots pretty much everywhere he goes. {Didn't work when you tried it with lamborghini's huh though Lou? ;]}

- Niall has a pet cat called Jess.

- Louis' feet stink because he never wears socks. {It's true, he never does.}

-Liam's celebrity crush is definitely Leona Lewis.

- Zayn's pet hate is Chewing Loudly & Untied Laces.

- Louis' fav food is Cookie Dough! {From Pizza Hut.}

- Niall skipped school once and got caught. {And got into a lot of trouble.}

- Purple is Liam's favourite colour. {Wow, when he had his old hairstyle, he was a Justin Bieber look-a-like, and they have the same favourite colour too?!}

- Harry Styles' favourite film is 'Love Actually'.

- Liam's favourite animal is a monkey.

- Niall Horan will eat pretty much anything and everything. He's like a human hoover. {He absolutely loves Nando's though.}

- Harry Styles' celebrity crush is Frankie Sandford {most famously known from being in The Saturdays.}, but he also likes Caroline Flack. {And recently had a rumoured kiss with her. He's tried saying, "it wasn't in that way". Pshh Harry. It so happened.(;}

-Zayn applied for the X Factor the previous year, but chickened out on the day.

- The most immature member of the band, despite being the oldest, and 20 in less than 3 months, is Louis.

-Harry once had a dream when rats nibbled his toes off.

-Niall used to be a support act for Lloyd Daniels.

-The boys refer to Simon Cowell as Uncle Simon.

-Harry LOVES sweetcorn. (If you haven't already, you so need to see where him and Lou were in the kitchen on This Morning guys hehe..)

-Zayn used to go out with Rebecca Feruson (another X Factor contestant.)

-Louis is in a bromance with Harry. (Larry Stylinson/Lourry <3)

-Zayn would be a lion if he could be an animal..

-Louis has 4 sisters. Charlotte who is 12, Felicity who is 10, and twins Daisy and Phoebe who are 6.

-Liam would like to date Cher Lloyd.

- Niall has lucky black socks.

- Liam has a man crush on John Mayer.

- Zayn once drank a milkshake made of mustard, ketchup and coke.

- Louis loves Topman.

- Harry's cousin Matty is a talented golfer.

- Niall's Nandos order would be a wrap, peri peri fries and corn on the cob.

- Louis is the oldest member in One Direction.

- Liam Payne made it to judges' houses on The X Factor in 2008 when he was 14.

- Zayn has 3 sisters, 1 older, 2 younger (Waliyah, Doniya and Saffa).

- Niall's favourite film is Grease.

- Harry had his first kiss when he was 11.

- Zayn attended Lower Fields Primary School.

- Louis can play the piano.

- Zayn's favourite song is Barbie Girl.

- Harry's lucky item is green underwear.

- Zayn's X Factor audition number was #165616

- Liam can play the guitar and a bit of piano.

- Niall said that if he was a chocolate bar, he would be a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

- Louis loves Yorkshire tea

- Harry once dressed as Scooby Doo at a Halloween Party.

- Louis' carplate was was specifically personalised and been given as a gift from Harry

- Harry's cousin, Ben Selley, is 1/5 of boyband Concept.

- Niall plays the guitar.

- Liam had to have 32 shots every day to survive.

- Harry came up with the name 'One Direction'.

- Louis has been wearing suspenders ever since he was little.

- Harry's favourite tv show is Family Guy.

- Niall once had a dream that all the food was going and woke up crying.

- Harry sometimes puts butter on his skin to make it soft.

- Liam's favourite haircut out of his main three, is the one he has now.

- Zayn was caught dancing in a disturbing state (to I think it was Night Fever..) by his cleaner.

- Niall once told Liam if he ever had a kid he would name it after him.

- While the boys were shopping, Louis put an unused price tag in Harry's back pocket so that he set off every shop alarm.

- Harry's new year's resolution is to find a 'special lady'.

- Liam studied Music Technology before auditioning for the X Factor the second time.

- When Justin Bieber followed Zayn Niall sang 'That Should Be Me' but when Justin followed Niall he shouted 'Never Say Never'.

- When Liam was younger he broke his nose, it won't ever be its original shape ever again.

- Harry loves Adele and Coldplay.

- At a signing, a girl asked Niall for a hug, but the security guard stopped him. Niall replied with 'No, I want to hug her.'

- Louis said his favourite body part is his mouth, because without it he wouldn't have a job.

- Zayn said he likes girls with depth. He also says he likes a looker, but he finds intellegent girls hot too.

- While on a plane Niall got cold tea poured over himself so it looked like he'd wet himself.

- Louis calls his mum most nights.

- Harry is currently the only one aside Louis who can drive.

- Liam once had to change his phone number because it got leaked.

- Louis owns a pair of boxers which say 'Lubbly Jubbly' on the front.

-Liam owns pink hair straighteners.

-Zayn hates his lips.

-Niall doesn't like Disney films.

----------
{Some are most likely multiple facts, I try and pick out the ones I know are already know I have that members give when they join, but I can't remember every single fact which is posted up, since there are so many on here, and then so many more I know, and then obviously the times someone posts something new to even me up.(: So, sorry if some are repeated.}

- More will be added-

Last edited by Goldiegirl27; 02-05-2012 at 04:52 AM..
Old 08-27-2011, 05:03 PM
daughtry123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Macey Tomlinson <33

daughtry123 will become famous soon enough
 daughtry123 is offline Status: Offline

Hi ;]

Username;
daughtry123
Nickname; Macey
Fav Boy{s}; i love all the boys but my favorite is Louis :]
Like or Love them; Love!
Anything else; YAY! second person to sign up

Last edited by daughtry123; 08-27-2011 at 05:04 PM..
Old 08-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

Thxx for joining .x
Old 08-27-2011, 05:33 PM
daughtry123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Macey Tomlinson <33

daughtry123 will become famous soon enough
 daughtry123 is offline Status: Offline

Niall Rank-
Louis- he has 4 sisters. charlotte, who’s 12, felicity, who’s 10, and twins daisy and phoebe, who are 6.
Harry- Harry Styles likes girls with short hair.
Zayn- if he could be an animal, he would be a lion
Liam-
he would like to date cher lloyd.
Niall- is lucky item is black socks
Old 08-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

I'll move you up now. ;]
{And dead right about Harry, he loves Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays haha (Google her)}
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, alishawantsonedirection, curlywurly, danniilikesharrysgravy, emmaflower owns zombies, harryisdanniisacceptit, harrylovesalisha(:, harryloveu>3, how many r's? six., kevinthepigeonwashere, kgirl <3, liam<333, liampayneiscaroline's, maceytomlinson<3, mai, mary'slamb<3dannii'sface, mea, niall <3, niall is mine!, niall+andi=♥, niallisamazing, potato! xd, ted was here, victoria+niall, zayn train is emma's