BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline
Default Bears before BABV can be virtual too!

Hi, guys! A lot of you problably have bears before BABV, so you can't log them on. Well, now you can! All you need to do is email Maxine this information:
Animal type:
Name of animal:
Store where made:
Your first and last name:
Street address/City where the animal was registered:
Your name in buildabearville:

Note: Maxine only replys on the weekdays.

Good luck!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:16 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Are you sure?
Old 08-29-2011, 05:27 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Are you sure?
Not really...?

Last edited by doggierocks; 08-29-2011 at 06:16 PM..
Old 08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Hmm,i'll try it out (:

What do they do anyway?
Old 08-29-2011, 05:37 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Hmm,i'll try it out (:

What do they do anyway?
I dunno

Last edited by doggierocks; 08-29-2011 at 06:17 PM..
Old 08-29-2011, 05:38 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

I don't think that this is something that everyone should go rush and do though. Every time that there has been something like this in the past, people have tried to take advantage of it and then it has been completely stopped (like re-birthing old bears).

Consider it a 'once in a lifetime' type of thing.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:46 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

You are problably right... should I have this thread closed???
Old 08-29-2011, 05:47 PM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

maybe just edit it (;
well I mean edit it first, everyone will probably start saying the same thinng kasey said (;
Old 08-29-2011, 06:05 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

Editing it first would probably be best.

I'm really happy that you were able to find a way to have fun with your bears in bearville, and I know you want to share the information, which is normally a really good thing -- but in this case, it might be best not to share the information with the entire world that can read the forums.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:10 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
Editing it first would probably be best.

I'm really happy that you were able to find a way to have fun with your bears in bearville, and I know you want to share the information, which is normally a really good thing -- but in this case, it might be best not to share the information with the entire world that can read the forums.
What do you mean by edit it? Edit it into what?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
emmamay here! ♥