BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Codes

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me blue c:

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of
 doggierocks is offline Status: Offline
Default Here is the code for the cheerleading move. Enjoy!

Hi everyone! Sorry if this is a re-post but here is the code for the cheerleading move: tm45-zwx9-j732. Enjoy!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:07 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Doggie. This is very helpful to people that dont have the code.(:
Old 08-22-2011, 04:15 PM
nicolapaws3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicolapaws3

nicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura aboutnicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura about
 nicolapaws3 is offline Status: Offline

Same thing sumi said ^
Old 08-22-2011, 05:09 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

It doesn't work for me.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:20 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

doggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud ofdoggierocks has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBubbles52
It doesn't work for me.
Oh, I'm sorry. It worked for me, and all of my friends. Try typing it letter by letter and take out the dash's. I'm sorry, if it still does not work.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:26 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by doggierocks
Oh, I'm sorry. It worked for me, and all of my friends. Try typing it letter by letter and take out the dash's. I'm sorry, if it still does not work.
It still didn't work.
Oh well. That's alright. Thanks for posting!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

I have all the codes already but thanks for posting!
Old 08-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I have that code, thanks fur posting!
:]
Old 08-27-2011, 05:08 PM
cthebay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ɐɔsǝɔuɐᴚℲ

cthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to allcthebay is a name known to all
 cthebay is offline Status: Offline

thanks forr postingg
Old 09-02-2011, 07:50 PM
doggierocks
Polar Bear

Your welcome!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT