BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2011, 08:59 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline
Default Name help for orange owl and hello kitty

Hi everyone! In late september I am going to get the new Fun Fleece Owl and Orange Hello Kitty, but I can't decide on names.

For the owl, I picked 2 names- Mizuki (Beautiful Moon) and Tsukiko (Moon)- But I'm not sure which one is better. ( I named my turner owl Miyako, so i can't use that one. lolz)

For the Hello Kitty, I haven't picked any names yet.

Please reccomend some names =)

P.s. Both will be girls, And Please only reccomend Japanese Names =)

P.s.s. I hope this is in the right section- I assumed this section would be ok since it says "EVERYTHING furry". I apologize if I posted it in the wrong section
Click the image to open in full size.

Btw here is a picture of both of them that I found on a thread here.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

Mizuki is pretty , akemi means bright & beautiful so the owl is bright haha and its sure beautiful ! xD or misaki (beautiful bloosom)

for the hgello kitty umm well.. manami ? ("affectionate beauty" ) or idk xD
Old 09-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Mizuki is beautiful and maybe for the Orange Hello kitty Yue (Pronounced You-Aye ) It is pretty or maybe ...Or Akiko ("Bright")
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Dianagirlsrock
Mizuki is pretty , akemi means bright & beautiful so the owl is bright haha and its sure beautiful ! xD or misaki (beautiful bloosom)

for the hgello kitty umm well.. manami ? ("affectionate beauty" ) or idk xD
xD ty!
I already have one named Akemi (+ I named my hamster that. rofl), and another named Misaki, but I love Manami and I could def. use that one!!! =D

Thank u both!
Old 09-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

what a considence lol , ur welcome
Old 09-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Epicness
Polar Bear
BABV Name: bonjour(:

Epicness will become famous soon enough
 Epicness is offline Status: Offline

Hmm, I'll have a look :]
Old 09-24-2011, 06:15 AM
penny bear
Polar Bear

penny bear will become famous soon enough
 penny bear is offline Status: Offline

Mizuki should be good for the fun fleece owl, for the orange hello kitty Orenji which means orange or Kawaii which means cute. Hope i helped!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:11 AM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

ya call ur owl mizuki and the hello kitty manami
Old 09-24-2011, 12:25 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I also think Mizuki is a good name for the owl.
But I've been wondering - what language is this, is this Japanese? And how do you guys all now what the names mean?
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

@ first i didn't see the ORANGE part and 4 the owl i was gonna say Hedwig! but it's orange
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT