BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2011, 05:33 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline
Smile ❆~christmas chat thread~❆ :)

do you love Christmas as much as I do? ("YES!!!")
do you listen to Christmas music in the middle of September?
have you been dreaming about Christmas since July?

then this is the thread for youuu! (;

Topicss//Quiz//etc..
rules!
1. Please, no fighting&&keep the Christmas cheer.
2. Try to not go off topic, plz!
3. HAVE FUN OMG HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFEEEE! : D
4. Love Christmas... (YES IT'S A RULE!)

~quiz!~

What do you want for Christmas?
What do you love most about Christmas?
Favorite homemade gift/craft?
Have any favorite Christmas traditions?

Avvies

Click the image to open in full size.

So what if Christmas is 3 months away and we haven't even had Halloween yet!! if you love Christmas as much as I do, you won't care. (:

Last edited by rosepetals910; 09-23-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Old 09-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

I can't wait. c;

Last edited by Zoeysummer508; 09-23-2011 at 05:52 PM..
Old 09-23-2011, 05:54 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light

well I'm gonna admit, I'm a little overexcited but its fun to get excited... xD

its so funny because your siggie is about fall and mine is Christmas...
I'm a nutcase. xD
Old 09-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

I'm working on a Christmas avvie now. xD
Old 09-23-2011, 06:12 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear

woot xD
-rule-
Old 09-23-2011, 06:57 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Best thread EVEA!! xD
Thanks for posting those avvies, im gonna edit them, but give credit to you for showing them to me.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

I listen to Michael Buble's Christmas CD all year. xD
Old 09-23-2011, 07:02 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBubbles52
I listen to Michael Buble's Christmas CD all year. xD
who doesnt love him?!? xD
Old 09-23-2011, 07:16 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

We kinda haven't even gotten to Halloween and Thanksgiving yet... xD
BUT BELIEVE ME, I loooooove Christmas. :3

What do you want for Christmas?: A bunch of gift certificates to clothing stores I like and a brand new cellphone. ; D
What do you love most about Christmas?: The food , the presents , and the spirit that's just like in the air, and spending time off from school with my friends/family.
Favorite homemade gift/craft?: Christmas ornaments and cookies,(:
Have any favorite Christmas traditions?: Well, every Christmas my family decorates the Christmas Day and hangs our stockings on Christmas Eve. Then we go to our grandparents house and have a nice family dinner.
Sometimes me and my sister leave a fire burning in our fireplace to trick my baby sister into thinking Santa is going to get burned . xD

Last edited by StarrBalletBear; 09-23-2011 at 07:17 PM..
Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

What do you want for Christmas?: A camera and giftcards and to go to Buildabear with my cousin
What do you love most about Christmas?:spending time w/ family
Favorite homemade gift/craft?:cookies!
Have any favorite Christmas traditions?:going to NY w/ family
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, awesomechic <3 christmas!, chloeandtheunicorns♥, christmas=happiness, iluvchristmas, kristen loves christmas, mistletoe<3, pvz rocks, ted was here, where me cookies? -tiger