BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2011, 04:40 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline
Default Can we try to get the RP's back up?

I've never gotten into RP'ing but it sounds so fun. I think we should all brainstorm for ways that the mods and admins can get the RP's up and running again!

Maybe if there are RP mods, like the regular members that are chosen to moderate the RP's? But we would have to be qualified, like trading teddies and sage bears.

Or maybe if each person is only allowed to make ONE RP, like with the shops and clubs! =)
Old 09-25-2011, 02:15 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you Bailey, because I've never been in an RP before and would like to. There should be several going on at the same time so that people can choose which one to be in.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:49 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I agree with you on this, I remember when the roleplays were so active and everyone went on them...let's bring that back, whatever it takes.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:01 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

I definitely agree! I miss RPs so very much. I think it would be something great for everyone on here to get back into it.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:05 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I like the idea of more roleplays as the one or two remaining ones are not of interest to me.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:22 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light

I think if enough of us agree on this, and try to come up with some good ideas for how to bring it back, we probably can =)
Lets brain storm and when we think we've got enough good suggestions, lets report the thread and ask some of the staff to take a look at it =D
Old 10-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah I have never been on a Rp but I really want to.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Yup, great idea! I so wish to have roleplays again, especially a Percy Jackson one of a HP one!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:05 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

By the way, what are RP's? I really don't know, because I have just started to go on this forum.
Anyways, If you are learning to type, here is a FUN site!!
http://www.funtotype.com/
My BLINGEE Profile:
http://blingee.com/profile/haileyjune8
Old 10-02-2011, 06:25 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by hollissilly
By the way, what are RP's? I really don't know, because I have just started to go on this forum.
Anyways, If you are learning to type, here is a FUN site!!
Rp's are RolePlays- They are almost like stories, but everyone who wants to write for them is a part of it. Everyone has their own character and all too.
btw, welcome to BI! =D

Personally, I don't mind that u went off topic, but a lot of people will say not to, so I just want to tell u for future refference
Also, you might want to remove the links from ur post because certain links aren't allowed. If you ask an admin or a mod, and send them the links and ask if they are allowed, they will tell you =)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT