BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I miss the Rps. :/
Old 10-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I wish; I really loved the RPs, and even though there are RP forums, I miss BI RPs):
Old 10-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

We need them back!
I've never done a rp on here before so it would be fun
Old 10-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Millie'
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥

Millie' is on a distinguished road
 Millie' is offline Status: Offline

It would be awesome if they put them back.
I love to roleplay, like seriously. c:
Old 10-17-2011, 03:46 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

I loved it when the roleplay section was active, and I miss them now. :c
Old 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

Maybe that would even cut down on DCT fights, because a lot of people would be in the RP's, and there, they're 'in character'. lol
Old 10-22-2011, 06:52 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

I've already talked to the mods and admins several times about this. The answer is always the same. They have no RP admin, and they can't appoint one. Or they don't answer at all. Or they don't answer when I ask them why they can't appoint one. And then another RP gets shut down. Thank you for trying to build a group of people who want it, maybe this one will grow instead of fizzling like mine did.

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
Yeah, I guess. I made it to try and minimise the problem, to provide another source where people can roleplay, to see if it could help...
We already have TWIG, but the point is, people who have never RPed before aren't going to know anything about TWIG. No entryway, no more nre members. End of RPing.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:00 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
I've already talked to the mods and admins several times about this. The answer is always the same. They have no RP admin, and they can't appoint one. Or they don't answer at all. Or they don't answer when I ask them why they can't appoint one. And then another RP gets shut down. Thank you for trying to build a group of people who want it, maybe this one will grow instead of fizzling like mine did.

We already have TWIG, but the point is, people who have never RPed before aren't going to know anything about TWIG. No entryway, no more nre members. End of RPing.
Its a shame about it, though
Old 10-29-2011, 03:20 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to get the role plays back because I never went on them before :P
Old 10-29-2011, 04:14 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

I hope we get them.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT