BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2011, 06:46 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline
Default Project- Get The Old BI Back. -Added Helpers and Avatars And Signatures To Support our project! Check out step 1 by Gabbygirl88 and Step 2 by TaylorAdventurebear!

Everyone remembers when they first joined, right? Well if you don't I'll sum it up for you.

When you first came on BI, you saw everyone setting aside their differences,they set aside the fact they probably wouldn't like each other, there where no members wanting to leave, there where no members fighting, there was barley and reports to mod's unless there was a thread in the wrong place. And not as many people were banned.

Now when you join, you see tons of people wanting to leave, making you feel like you won't like it here, and if you came on a certain day, there is arguments on the DCT, does that make you feel welcome? Also, if you go to a person's profile, they most likely are friends with one or more banned people.

Would you want to be on a site like the first description? Or the second?

Now, as you think about the answer, you might want to think about what can happen with the second scenario, one the amount of members even on here may go down, the posts would go down with less members, and if everything dropped enough, they would have to get rid of BI, they do pay for hosting this site, and they depend on the people to keep it worth the while.

So with that said, you probably want the old BI back, I mean who doesn't.

--UPDATES-
Update 1 - 9/28/11
Update 2 -9/28/11
-IF YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER, PLEASE VM SO I CAN VM YOU THE LIST, AND ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

If you agree with this please post, we soon will have avatars and signatures to show how much you would like the old BI back.

Thank you for taking your time ans reading this, it means alot

And if you have any suggestions of what you would want back and I will greatly make a list on this post

Things we want back
The happiness
Original Ideas
Original Shops
Mod's make more reliable DCT's not the members, but the members can vote on topics
Mod's on more
More mod's to interact with
Less drama
Members should seem more welcoming to new members
Send a VM to newer members when you can
RP's
PM's

Step Threads

Step 1 - Helping The Mod's

Step 2 - The Happiness

-We soon will be coming out with Avatar's and Signature's to help support our project!

-If you feel like helping, spreading this thread throughout BI, please VM me to get on my helpers list.

-What the helpers do: The helpers are active members, who can VM people asking for their support on this project, being helpful to getting the old BI semi-back, and they can make threads based on the steps we are taking to get this back!

HELPERS
dietcokelover
GabbyGirl88
bettybeach13
Tayloradventurebear493
Pichugirl
awesomechic
Mellie
lauracamper12
allstarweekendfan07
Hailisnowflake4
MacyAngel221
ChocoLuv
Epicness
teaadventerous36

Showcase of Avatars and Signatures

Click the image to open in full size. -Made by bettybeach13 (please credit)
Click the image to open in full size. -Made by Tayloradventurebear493 (please credit)
Click the image to open in full size. -Made by awesomechic
Click the image to open in full size. -Made by bettybeach13 (please credit)
Click the image to open in full size. -Mellie
Click the image to open in full size.[/QUOTE] -allstarweekendfan07
Click the image to open in full size. -Tayloradventurebear493
Click the image to open in full size. -Cookiesmaster
Click the image to open in full size. -AliceDecember

Kirsten
(dietcokelover)

Last edited by dietcokelover:); 10-26-2011 at 02:55 PM..
Old 09-26-2011, 06:47 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I agree (:
I hope we can go back to the old avvies and siggies also
Old 09-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Banned

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
I agree (:
I hope we can go back to the old avvies and siggies also

What do you mean by that?
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the way how we never copied each other and were original
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Like the way how we never copied each other and were original

True, I will add that to my list.

I'll put Original signatures?
Old 09-26-2011, 06:50 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

Origanal shops maybe?
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Good idea Victoria.
What about Mod & Admin DCTs?
Banned

That is a very good idea.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:51 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

What do you mean Gabby
Old 09-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by GabbyGirl88
Good idea Victoria.
What about Mod & Admin DCTs?

Explain your idea?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!bringbackoldbi, aloha i was here ♫, bring bi back., brooklyn(:, gabby <3, igottheswagyolookinfo, keitlin<3, kirstengotswag, megz was here!!!!!, rainloveslife, sorryyyyy4sharinm'pinion, ted was here