BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2011, 02:48 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline
Talking Expelliarmus! Calling all Harry Potter Fans: You're Invited to a Potter Convention on Bearville!

Hello everyone,
I'm holding a Potter Convention on Bearville, for anyone wishing to attend. Whether you've read the books, watched the movies, are part of the BI Harry Potter Club or just have an interest in Harry Potter, please come along! You can even bring friends or family with a Bearville account.
Date: Saturday 15th October 2011
Time: 6pm UK Time (1pm Eastern, 10am Pacific Time)
It will last for about one hour but it depends on how many people come.
Den: Waterfall, USA
Meeting Point: Outside the Kooky Spooky Fun House
Dress: Please dress up as any character from Harry Potter! Witch/wizard costumes are widely available around Bearville in October since it's Halloween, or you can just dress up as a Muggle! You can dress up in the same costume as someone else.
Activities: We're going to walk around Bearville in a large group of witches and wizards and take photos. If there are enough people we can have a Costume Contest (to be confirmed). If you have any suggestions for activities please say so!
We will be having a short Harry Potter Role Play towards the end of the party! We will do the scene in the Order of the Phenix when Marietta turns Harry in. We would need Professor McGonagall, Dumbledore, Harry, Marietta, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Cornielius Fudge, and Umbridge.
Please fill out this form if you want to come:

Form
Bearville Name:
Nickname on Bearville (that we can say):
Type of chat you have:
Which Harry Potter character are you going to be?
Any questions/suggestions?Do you want to take part in the Role Play and if so, which character do you want to be?

Sample Form
Bearville Name: FayeTeddyBear
Which Harry Potter character are you going to be? Dumbledore
Nickname on Bearville (that we can say): Teddy Bear
Type of chat you have: Safe Open
Any questions/suggestions? No.
Do you want to take part in the Role Play and if so, which character do you want to be? Yes, I want to be Dumbledore.

Thanks! I will VM everyone who has replied, and will send another as a reminder the day before. If you want to take photos, please do, because I will be but I'm not very good! I'll need an Official Photographer, and you can think of other jobs that might need doing too.
Jobs (so far)
Convention Planner: FayeTeddyBear
Co-Planner: AllyAllHeart101
Official Photographer: Mellie (AJ2Hip44931)

Guest List (so far)
1. FayeTeddyBear (Teddy Bear)- Albus Dumbledore
2. AJ2Hip44931 - Ginny Weasley
3. AllyAllHeart101 (All Heart)- Professor McGonagall
4. HannahWinter637 (Winter) - Dobby
5. DaphneChic12 (Smiley) - Hermione Granger
6. ZaraAllHeart68 (Heart) - Hermione Granger/ Albus Dumbledore
7. KristySoccerBear (Bear) - Luna Lovegood
8. AbbySparkleBear8 (Sparkle) - Slytherin Student

Role Play Characters List (so far)
1. Dumbledore: FayeTeddyBear
2. Professor McGonagall: AllyAllHeart101
3. Harry Potter:
4. Marietta Edgecombe:
5. Kingsley Shacklebolt:
6. Cornelius Fudge:
7. Umbridge:

Last edited by FayeTeddyBear; 10-11-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Form
Bearville Name: AJ2Hip44931
Which Harry Potter character are you going to be? Ginny since I'll be that for the Halloween Party
Is anyone coming with you? IDK yet
Any questions/suggestions?: Not yet maybe later
Old 09-29-2011, 05:09 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you Mellie! I look forward to seeing you there. Tell your friends!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:57 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville Name: allyallheart101
Nickname on Bearville (that we can say): all heart or heart
Type of chat you have safe open chat
: Which Harry Potter character are you going to be? Professor McGonagall
Any questions/suggestions? Maybe I can help you or something? I love helping
Old 09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

Thank you Ally! Thanks for the offer of help as well - you can be the Co-Planner! You can help me organise activities, and who is being what character - we can even do a short role play! Hope you can still come on the day and I look forward to seeing you there!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville Name:Hannahwinter637
Nickname on Bearville (that we can say):hannah or winter
Type of chat you have:um don''t know the name but the one where u can say anything
Which Harry Potter character are you going to be?um? dobby
Any questions/suggestions?yes we could have like a best dresed comp and have a party and games

Last edited by Theducky200188; 09-30-2011 at 04:38 AM..
Old 09-30-2011, 07:25 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Theducky200188
Bearville Name:Hannahwinter637
Nickname on Bearville (that we can say):hannah or winter
Type of chat you have:um don''t know the name but the one where u can say anything
Which Harry Potter character are you going to be?um? dobby
Any questions/suggestions?yes we could have like a best dresed comp and have a party and games
Thank you Hannah! There will probably be a costume contest, but it depends on how many people come because if there are not many people replying and some do not turn up, it won't be very fun. I hope you can still come on the day!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light

um also i live in australia so what time would it be here in sydney
Old 09-30-2011, 08:24 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

What time is it for you now? (I don't want to get the time zone wrong)
Old 09-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear

Well Right This Minute it is 12:36
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
zoecano makes pizza