BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2011, 06:25 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default BI is nearly at 20,000 members o:

woah, that's a lot. xD
if you go on your profile, it says at the end what user you were when you joined
i was the 5445th member, so as you can see the forum has gotten a lot more populated since then. xD

i bet this forum could be 20,000 by christmas. xD
anywho what member number are you xD

'Forum Members: 18,084'
(as the time i post this)
Old 10-04-2011, 06:28 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

It 's awesome how BI is getting a lot of members; our family is increasing day by day!(;
..Btw , my number is 4959. xD
Old 10-04-2011, 06:29 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
It 's awesome how BI is getting a lot of members; our family is increasing day by day!(;
..Btw , my number is 4959. xD
you joined like a month before me xD
Old 10-04-2011, 09:15 AM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

I was the 17497th member.
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AshlynApril123
I was the 17497th member.
xD
woah that makes you joined 12,000 members after me
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 09:29 AM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PawsomeGirl
woah that makes you joined 12,000 members after me
xD
yesh. yesh it does.
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 10:11 AM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

if you go on your profile, it says at the end what user you were when you joined

MY NUMBER IS 19388 xDD

Last edited by valentins_day; 10-04-2011 at 10:23 AM..
Old 10-04-2011, 10:17 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=19388
thats yours
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

the heck
thats number is bigger then the forum members
xD
Old 10-04-2011, 11:00 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I was like the 3,000th something member...that makes me feel like such an oldie. xD
I remember when the 5,000th member and the 10,000th member joined, it was like some big celebration! xD
I hope we can get 20,000 by the end of the year...and while we are at it beat that most people online record, it's been the same for too long. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chloeandtheunicorns♥, curlywurly, loyaltyisabigadventure, snewdles in the house, ted was here