BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2011, 04:35 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline
Smile iPhone 4S Release Date, Features and Pictures!

Today, Apple announced some of the main features and also the release date, which is...

14th October 2011

Here are some of the main features...

~A5 chip, also found in the iPad 2
~8 megapixel camera
~More advanced voice control allows you to talk to your iPhone as if to a friend.
~8 hours talk time (improved battery time)
~iOS operating system

Pictures...

Click the image to open in full size.

Statistics...

Last edited by DiamondLove290; 10-04-2011 at 04:36 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 04:48 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

to me it looks no different than the iphone 4 xD

Oh btw the pictures of the 2 iphones there are actually of the iphone 4 and the 4s, i saw the same article that you got them pictures from and they are the different models but look the same really xD
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

My mom want the iPhone 5 xD
I want this one xD
How much is it?
Old 10-04-2011, 05:02 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Looks the same as the iPhone 4
My economics teacher was talking about it today and said that when they first start selling it it might go for around $600 or $700
Old 10-04-2011, 05:06 PM
VickiFebrubeary
Trading Teddy

VickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really nice
 VickiFebrubeary is offline Status: Offline

i have the itouch 4g. xD
i cant wait to update mine to iOS 5. xDD

but now i have an enV3 and i hatee itt. :P i'm getting the cosmos touch soon though. (:
Old 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM
MiNiMoose
Polar Bear

MiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to behold
 MiNiMoose is offline Status: Offline

Do they really need to keep re-releasing Apple stuff?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
syd765
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyPink13

syd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the roughsyd765 is a jewel in the rough
 syd765 is offline Status: Offline

i have the iphone 4.
i love ittt (:
i'm buying the new one with money i've saved up when it comes out c:
or i could wait to get my bat mitzvah money. hmmm. xD
Old 10-04-2011, 07:03 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

It looks exactly the same!
Thanks for doing this...you deserve some reputation points.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, I have an ipod touch xD
Old 10-05-2011, 12:39 AM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

I watched the video :]] they look legit.

my friend has either 3gs or 4 not sure but he doesnt like iphones and its in good condition so he said i can have it once his android ships. I have an android now but i am not that into them.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
diamond, ted was here