BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2011, 01:52 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline
Default BABV shutting down? :(

I heard from a friend bearville is shutting down. Is this true?
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think so.
If they were they would be sending emails and they would have put something on the front page of bearville times because if they shut down they would have to take away the VIB membership thing if you didn't buy it yet.
Anyway,there's tons of people buying bears and uploading so I wouldn't worry Summer (:
Old 10-08-2011, 05:24 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

I wouldn't think babv is shutting down. if it was shutting
down, as elffy said, they would be sending emails to us.
Also they would also probably only close down babv when
babw closes down as well.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:59 AM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I must agree with the other 2. I find that with the numbers of players and mass adoption rate, they are in amazing economic shape. I do not think they will close BABV unless BABW closes itself.

I don't think so. Even in the troubled economy most businesses are in at the moment, BABW is standing strong and I doubt that it would close BABV unless BABW was closing. I think you're fine SUmmer.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

No, That isn't true (:
Old 10-08-2011, 09:41 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

No this isn't true. BABW relies on BV a TON because it increases their sale by a lot.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:20 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you all. If Build-a-Bear wants to make money, they would keep BABV as they are doing now. If not, why would they have things like virtual bears and VIB memberships which cost real money to buy but only appear online? BABV is a big source of money for Build-a-Bear. Also, things like store credits make users of Bearville want to buy more of Build-a-Bear's products.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:32 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Yay Thanks for reassuring me, guys.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

No problem! BABW is the most popular in the past years with Bearville then it has been in ages. There is no way it's shutting down anytime soon.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:14 PM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Elffy90
I don't think so.
If they were they would be sending emails and they would have put something on the front page of bearville times because if they shut down they would have to take away the VIB membership thing if you didn't buy it yet.
Anyway,there's tons of people buying bears and uploading so I wouldn't worry Summer (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT