BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2011, 03:09 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline
Default ~Your Tour Guide To Bearville Insider~ For The Newer Member's Or You Just Can't Find That One Thread.

Hi Guys!

Ever had that one thread you couldn't find? Or that one area you don't remember to get to, or even if you are a newer member?

Then you have clicked on the right place!

I am here to help you navigate this site, or even change your avatar and signature!

With my help, any new member could navigate (get around) the site like a member that has been here for awhile!

Just let me know what you need help finding, weather it be a thread, member or an area of the site!

If you need help: either VM me or fill out this form

FORM
Area?:
Thread?:
Member?:
Vm Link?:

Thanks for looking :3

Last edited by dietcokelover:); 10-26-2011 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Good work Kirsten! I'll use this, but I recommend you ask a staff member to move it to the guides section...
Old 10-26-2011, 04:54 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

This is a great idea!
Maybe to what Megan said above! ^^^
Old 10-26-2011, 08:02 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Great, but this should be in guides.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Banned

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Tayloradventurebear493
Good work Kirsten! I'll use this, but I recommend you ask a staff member to move it to the guides section...
View Post Originally Posted by RachelBallerina353
This is a great idea!
Maybe to what Megan said above! ^^^
View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
Great, but this should be in guides.

I knew I did something wrong xD
Old 10-28-2011, 08:49 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

Great job!(:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you {:
Old 10-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by carlysoccerbear45
Great job!(:
View Post Originally Posted by Alma sunshine 2
Thank you {:

Thanks
Old 10-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Lol Kirsten, relax. This is a good place to put it too
Old 10-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Tayloradventurebear493
Lol Kirsten, relax. This is a good place to put it too

Okay, thanks.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT