BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Gallifrey
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamCinnamon176

Gallifrey has a spectacular aura aboutGallifrey has a spectacular aura about
 Gallifrey is offline Status: Offline
Default Hello there~!

Hello! I'm brand new to the forum. Big fan of Doctor Who, if that wasn't obvious. Most of my Build-a-Bears are named after DW or other BBC show characters, in fact.

Looking forward to having a look around and getting to know you guys! :3
Old 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Hey there! Welcome to BearVilleInsider! (Or BI, as so many of our members call it.)
I'm Mildred, but you can call me whatever you see fit. xD
Doctor Who is awesome, by the way. xD
Old 10-27-2011, 01:16 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Remember to read the rules and have fun :]
Old 10-27-2011, 01:26 AM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Click here for the Forum Rules!

Forum Rules is for new people! Click that link above

Front Page News is where you can put discussions on the front page news, like new updates in BAVB.

CyBearGuides is a special place! You can ask real CyBearGuides questions. They'll reply just what you're looking for

General Discussion is where you can talk about stuff related to BearVille!

BearVilleInsider Contests! is where you can enter or make your own contest! Like seasonal banners, etc.

Yikes! I need help!! is where you can post questions. Kinda like CyBearGuides, but other people answer this.

Aloha! is where you can introduce yourself when you're new, or when you're back or something. Right where you clicked

Beginners Guide to Buildabearville is a place where there are people to show you around in BAVB! I recommend that for all new people in BAVB.

Looking for Special Guest! Like the famous people in BAVB, (Maxine, Miguel Sunshine, CholeRocks, Green Tracks) You can chat with people and maybe they'll know where they are if they're online!

Special Events is where people talk about new stuff in Build a bear. New bears, new areas, and lots more updates to imform you!

Codes is a great place for sharing codes you don't know or never heard of. People might give codes, but some codes can not be shared, such as reciept codes.

Whoopsies! is where you can post glitches, and people will tell you why it happened or if it did to them.

Bearemy's Giveaways is where you can post if there is a Bearemy prize!

Games, Badges, Bearbills is where you can read game guides, or
cheats for a game.

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts is where you can post about your furry friend! Make a picture or describe it

Quests and Challenges is a place where you can ask people how to do a quest or help people with it.

Team Play is where you could make a team or join a team.

Role Play is where you can make a play or join a play.

Pawty Time is where you can host your own party!

Beary Fashionable is where you can show off your BABV fashions!

Beary Musical is where you can post your own song you made up or like or like a musical play.

Beary Creative is where you can show stories, signatures, avatars, and other stuff you made!

Cub Condos is where you can show your Cub Condo if it has a special theme!

Polls is where you can vote or make your own poll about something in BABV.

Coffee House is where you can talk what's going on the outside BABV world!

Virtual Gaming Outside BABV is where you can post about games you play outside BABV!

The Birthday Place is a place where you can tell the whole BI if your Birthday is coming up or if it is!

Join the Club is where you can make your own club or join one, such as a fan club!

Are You Game? is a place where you can play a lot of games and share games! You can even make your own game!

Links is where you can post links about another place outside BABV!

P.S. You can start adding friends when you are a Polar Bear. Become a Polar Bear by posting 10 times.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:57 AM
brittanyangel950
Polar Bear
BABV Name: brittanyangel950

brittanyangel950 is on a distinguished road
 brittanyangel950 is offline Status: Offline

welcome to BI im brittany have fun in BI
Old 10-27-2011, 04:45 PM
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36

teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I'm Tea.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Its strange that most of us here on BI are girls
Old 10-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Gallifrey
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamCinnamon176

Gallifrey has a spectacular aura aboutGallifrey has a spectacular aura about
 Gallifrey is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the welcomes and the helpful suggestions, you guys!

View Post Originally Posted by RoseLUVU
Doctor Who is awesome, by the way. xD
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! XD
Old 10-28-2011, 06:31 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Isn't that banner awesome? xD

Anyway. I'm Alice, and nothing else and I welcome you to BI - Bearville Insider, here's a little (or a lot) that you will need to know to have a 'pawsome' time here. C: Oh and yay, You like Doctor Who! xD

Posting
There are many sub-forums on BI which you can post on, there is the Red Carpet which is, as the title says, Your first stop! You will find the Rules, News, two forums to ask questions, but you can always VM (visitor message me or any other member for help - I'll tell you about VMs later.) and just General Disscussion about bearville. But if you want to talk about non-bearville stuff you should go to the Coffee House, under the coffee house there are sub-forums to talk about Virtual gaming outside bearville, Clubs and Birthdays. Also there are many other sub-forums that you can explore for yourself. Enjoy!
You will see in the Rules that you are not to post your name, age or address or any other details. And that you are not allowed to type in red or blue as these are mod and admin colours but you can post in any other colour you want :3

Visitor Messages
Visitor Messges - VMs are messages you can send to people on their profile without posting on the forum. To get to their profile you can go on the forum and find their username, click it and 3 options will come up. View ---'s profile, View ---'s posts and View ---'s threads. Click the first option and then when you get to their profile there will be a box that you can type in (like on the forum) - If there isn't that means they've disabled their visitor messages. You can still post links and pictures on VMs. (:

Pictures

You will probably see loads of people running around posting pictures, like me (; Here is how you post pictures:
Open an image uploading site, Imgur is good.
Click the computer button and find your picture (if you have a picture you want to post saved on your computer) Find the picture in your files and double click it, then press upload.
Or click the web button (if you saw a picture on the internet you want to post). And right click the picture you like and find Copy image location click that and then right click and paste the copied link into the box and press upload.
Now, right click the picture and go to Copy image location and click it.
Go back on BI and on your post there should be a little icon along the top that looks like a little polaroid picture of scenery. Click that and paste the copied link into the box, Make sure you delete the http://!

Reputation is usually shortened to 'rep' and is something you can give to a person if you think they were particulary helpful. To add to someone's rep you click the heart with a plus on it at the top of their post (you can't add it through their profile) and a little box will come up with space to leave a comment, you may or may not type in there and then press add and you will have given them rep! It is not allowed to give rep randomly on BI so make sure they have actually helped you, or someone else.
The button next to the rep button is the report button (sorry about all the buttons!) if you feel someone has posted something rude, mean or some personal details you may report them and a mod will talk to them.

Graphics

Many people on BI make graphics which are pictures, there is a thread if you like to make graphics where you can show them off and give other people advice on how to make their's better. The most popular graphic making programmes are GIMP and Photoshop. GIMP is free but Photoshop is not. If you need help with using these programmes, there are loads of guides here or you can ask me for help as I have used both programmes before (:

I hope this was helpful. If you have any other questions, you can post on the Yikes, I need help! Forum and other people can answer your question but feel free to send me a VM - now you know how to, if you need to know something. :D
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
laura<3, momma.cake.♥