BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline
Default Guide to Make Animated Pictures

Making Animated Pictures

Making animated pictures is really easy when you get the hang of it. After reading this guide, you will be able to make pictures of yourself saying anything, doing the valentine’s dance or an emoticon anything really!

Now let's make an animated picture dancing! You want to find a less crowded den to park yourself. Now take a screen shot of you just standing there not doing anything. Make sure there are not any people around you(unless you want them in the picture). Paste it into Paint. Next take a screen shot of you dancing. Make sure you do the dance every step. Open up another window of Paint to paste each screen shot.

Next, you have to resize the picture, which may be the hardest part. You have to make sure each picture is the same size and that your avatar is in the same spot in each picture.

Now save your pictures as different names, of course. Go to Lunapic.com Upload your first picture.

Click the image to open in full size.

Roll your mouse over Animation, then click add animation frame.

Upload another picture..

Do all of your photos or screenshots and when you are done you roll your mouse over animation and click Animation Settings, it's right at the top.. Well for me anyways

Now you can set the speed of your animation. You can make it really fast, slow, or normal. When you find your perfect speed, click Update Settings.

TIP:
The fastest is the best to make a animation, the slowest is best for slideshows.

Now you have your final picture. Right click the picture then save image.

Then you upload the picture to tinypic.com. Copy the IMG code and you can post it on BI!

EXAMPLE:

TADAH!

Last edited by Mellie; 10-31-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Old 10-30-2011, 04:01 PM
diosi
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Daisybearfurshion55

diosi will become famous soon enoughdiosi will become famous soon enough
 diosi is offline Status: Offline

i use that link thats what i use for my shop! good tour!
Old 10-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Mellie
Banned

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by diosi
i use that link thats what i use for my shop! good tour!
Thanks, what a coincidence
Old 10-30-2011, 05:33 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Thank you Mellie, I really needed that!
Old 10-30-2011, 05:38 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide!(:
So helpful .
Old 10-30-2011, 05:57 PM
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36

teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide! I learned something!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Mellie
Banned

Welcome to all!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Even though I would never be able to do anything like that, it is an amazing guide if I do. :3 I plan on it someday. *hehe*
Old 10-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Mellie
Banned

Don't worry Fishbowl! You'll do it some day
Old 10-31-2011, 04:05 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Will try it now.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT